Hello UK server

DeletedUser10576

Its my first time playing UK server i wish you all good luck,i hear the scripts are not as many as .net.:icon_confused:

DeletedUser10327

Yeah, we got all the ones we need over here. Pretty much just anything that doesn't interfere with the rally point without requiring clicks (Not sure?), so there's more than enough to clutter your quickbar, if you like to only use half of your screen...

DeletedUser10576

So looking at the script posts can anyone post what scripts are allowed here? Looks like Dale/File are not on here much.

DeletedUser10520

So looking at the script posts can anyone post what scripts are allowed here? Looks like Dale/File are not on here much.

Ok for a list of approved scripts check here as if not on that list then is not allowed.

General scripts forum can be seen here but the first link is the one I would read and then check your toolbar for anything dodgy and remove.

Though personally anyone with a farming script should be banned for stupidity anyway on UK11 (and yes I know they could be used for other purposes but then see fake setting too so should be double banned!)

UnKnown

Reaction score
Talking of not rushing, gotcha has 10 villages now meaning his resources are going on coins and nobles, meaning not a lot of troops, yet no one close by has the ballz to take some of them empty village. Dear me shame im not close by!

P.s yes it's not on topic i know lol.

DeletedUser6623

Actually he does have troops. Then again with high OD... he prolly dusnt have many troops left :lol:

But he is surrounded by tribe. And he has a defensive partner :icon_eek:

UnKnown

Reaction score
High OD doesn't necessarily mean he has lost alot of troops, if he had a big enough nuke losses would be minimal anyway.

DeletedUser

gotcha got troops and a great tribe to aid him, take him on at your own risk.
I'm sure he would love it.

DeletedUser10520

he would love it and I also recommend anyone close attacking him on the he has no troops premise as surprise is very under rated I think

DeletedUser

gotcha got troops and a great tribe to aid him, take him on at your own risk.
I'm sure he would love it.

+1 you not silly

<forum.tribalwars.co.uk>

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Untamed again.

-lols, did not even realise, guess i'll have to wait for Jo's next whitty comment :p