Help needed

DeletedUser

OK i am a relitvley newplayer, i started a tribe, and mailed a tribe leader in my within close distance, for alliance, he replyed with no

since then i have had two of his members attack me and lose,

in his tribe are some rather bigger players

what should i do?

all i ask him was for peace and i recive two attacks, yes they lost, but is that the point :(

DeletedUser

Troopwhore, and then attack them. Give them a taste of their own medicine. If you really want an alliance with someone, taking the fight to them is sometimes the best way to get that.

DeletedUser

i am a weak newplayer, i have 197p, there top guy has 700-800

DeletedUser

i am a weak newplayer, i have 197p, there top guy has 700-800

Points don't mean anything. Just work on building troops.

You should get your HQ to 5 so you can build a smithy, then get that to level 2 so you can research axes. once you have that, build a LOT of them, and attack them. If they attack you again, dodge it (that means spend all your resources, and send your troops out of your village).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If the attacks continue you'll want to build a wall.
If you're active then you'll want to build lots of offense troops (This includes Axes and Light Cavalry), if you're not too active, build lots of defense troops (Swords and Spears).
If you go the defensive route, take note of what troops they're sending more of: if they're sending more axes, build more swords. If they're sending more Light Cavalry, build more spears.

In some cases, a high wall and a high Hiding Place will deter attackers, because the wall will force them to lose troops, and the hiding place will make sure they get little to no resources from attacking you. However, in the case that they're attacking you just to attack or have fun (which is more than a possibility, since it sounds like, from your post, they didn't start attacking you until you asked for an alliance) a hiding place won't do anything to protect you.

Now, to explain why I suggest offense over defense if you're more active: dodge and counter, aka "backtime". When they send their troops to attack your village, move all your offensive troops out of your village, so they're not at home when the troops land. If you practice sending/cancelling and do some math, you can make your troops land back at home seconds after your attackers attack your village. After awhile of building up a big offensive army, you can backtime their troops. There are three ways to do this, two of which are more effective, but the third method, although less effective, is effective enough, and easier to understand.

Method 1: The easiest, but least effective.
Dodge your troops, and cancel the attack. Send your offense back at the village (has to be the same troop speed, ie if someone is attacking you with spears and axes, attack back with axes) once they get back, that way the attacker only has a few seconds between his troops getting home and your troops attacking---most likely catching his offense at home. Offensive troops suck at defending, so you'll likely (assuming he has little to no defense to support his offensive troops) clear his troops and will have one less person to worry about attacking you.

Method 2 & 3: More effective, but less easier to understand.
Methods 2 and 3 rely on using slower or faster troops, and calculating when to send them so that they land just milliseconds after the attacker's troops return home. This includes, for example, figuring out when to send a sword or ram attack at a village (before the attacker's troops land at your village) when they're attacking with axes, or, figuring out when to send axes (after the attacker's troops land at your village) when they're attacking with swords, rams, or nobles. This takes too much to explain, but I'm sure after awhile of playing the game (or browsing through the forums and reading tutorials) you'll be able to better understand and utilize this tactic.

Good luck with your problem, and I hope you manage to come out on top. ;)

-LA

DeletedUser

Village Headquarters (Level 8)
Barracks (Level 3)
Smithy (Level 2)
Rally point (Level 1)
Market (Level 3)
Timber camp (Level 6)
Clay pit (Level 5)
Iron mine (Level 4)
Farm (Level 5)
Warehouse (Level 7)
Hiding place (Level 4)
Wall (Level 10)

DeletedUser

the first time they tryed i sawitcoming i mearly addedmy reasources to market,and sent out troops, there army came, i still maniged to take down 15 of there cavalry xD

i am alone noob taking on a whole tribe of players who ate bigger then me xD ands all because i asked them for an alliance xD

me thinks they thye noobs, and im just a newb lol

DeletedUser

If you put your resources on the market they can still steal your resources that you stored on the market. Unless, however you accepted a players offer and it automatically shipped out the resources.

DeletedUser

You can learn all the basics and some of the more advanced stuff for TW here, it's a big guide, but was wrote by the best. Hope it helps. :)

DeletedUser

1, take this away...
2. build up ur barracks to 5, and HQ to ten. Then get smithy to 5, and build a stable. Research scouts and LC.
Up your hiding place as well

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[Village Levels]

I'd advise you to delete this post, because should any of your enemies happen to be lurking on these forums, they now know your village stats.

It would be a good idea to upgrade your resource providers a few more levels, so you can keep on banging up those troops. Don't rush an Academy. Just read some guides, and follow them. Keep the troops flowing. Don't worry if your enemies get academies before you. As long as you have many troops, you will be able to defend your village.

DeletedUser

And zarddeath, it's a bit illogical to tell him to delete his post when you have quoted it and not removed the stats, wouldn't you say?

DeletedUser

And zarddeath, it's a bit illogical to tell him to delete his post when you have quoted it and not removed the stats, wouldn't you say?

I was thinking the same...

Although I doubt his building levels will do too much harm.
At that stage I'm more than open to showing my building levels and troops.
I feel its later on when it becomes more important to keep your build to yourself.

DeletedUser

fixed.
I was planning on removing it, then forgot...
(*_*)