Help us out

DeletedUser117

titlepage.gif

This condition is an acute confusional state, characterised by disturbance of consciousness accompanied by variable degrees of cognitive impairment. It is generally considered an acute reversible condition.

Who gets Delirium?

Predisposing Factors
1. Age - Most commonly affects middle aged or teenagers.
2. Brain damage including , previous head injury, alcoholic brain damage or TW addiction
3. Relocation to an unfamiliar server
4. Sleep deprivation.

Progression
Delirium will usually occur in members of the TW community, when skype demands exceed allocated daily allowance for normal function. It is thought that the brain is most sensitive to developing delirium when TW members exceed 2 years of constant playing, thus requiring little stimulus to evoke a state of delirium. The state of delirium will usually persist until all mitigating factors have been resolved or players are medicated.

Probable Outcomes
Prognosis depends on both successful treatment of the causative disease and the underlying state of the brain. A proportion of patients may not survive their causative illness. With successful treatment of the underlying condition, however, recovery should be expected 4-7 years after resolution of this condition.

How is Delirium Diagnosed?
As delirium is always caused by an underlying disease process, investigations should focus on the identification of this process and the assessment of its severity. Finally a check of their nobeling history should be able to demonstrate the mitigating factors and severity of the patients delirium.

How is Delirium treated?
Investigation and treatment of the underlying physical disease should be performed.
1. Supportive care: The patient should be fed on red villages, with fast internet access and rehydrated in a quiet single room with a window that does not allow exits.
2. Reduce temperature: If a high fever is present then allow the patient to remain invisible on skype until chat logs go below 50 new chats

Let the Delirium Begin
Can you see who we are fighting?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Fictional characters (Boxxy + Mr Men?) and families (RotC F./Apoc F. ???)

DeletedUser

Who are we warring??

hangoooooooovvvvvverrrrr............ :icon_sad:

DeletedUser4147

Wait a minute. Now that I'm awake again, i just realised Escape is now on UK4. You lot destroyed my friends tribe on W41 (i think it was 41) very, very fast. Mind yoyu my friend weren't a good leader, and i was just watchign from TW-Stats

DeletedUser

OK - dont blame me if you get nightmares. . .
1992%20i27.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you-make-kitty-scared-cefjeghleghlbdgi.jpg