Here We Go! - W6/7

• Thread starter Terms and Conditions
  • Start date

DeletedUser6695

lol...so yeh i mite just spam this thread for a while :p

and hope no mod see:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser360

Well, I've sent in my application :) obviusly a long time without playing tribalwars so I will be getting some experience from now until this world opens playing world 5..

DeletedUser

Okay, I probably will not be leading this. For the main reason being that I've lost interest in it myself. Just to let you all knowing. I think this pre-made is nigh on dead to be honest

DeletedUser3764

I would very much like to join because:

1) If you had 4 incomings, each 150ms apart, what would you do? - I would Snipe the train by the way my friend taught me, go to the nearest village and send a train of support of 200 HC in each support so at least one would snipe the train and possibly kill 3 Noble. Or if the Situation provided me with ample troops to kill the first nuke, I would simply stack myself with all the troops I had and kill it - trying not to ask for other members troops.

2) Whats the ideal build for an offensive village? - For me it would be the build I have been given by my trainer(s) and friends: 6800 Axes, 100 Scouts, 2650 LC, 213 Rams, 300 MA, 10 cats. It leaves population to adjust to the situation so if they had large spear armies, I would increase my Axe count to as high as possible.

3) Whats the ideal build for a defensive village? - Again, taught to me, 5000 Spears, 3000 Archers, 2000 HC, 100 Cats as they can be used to stack villas with the bonfire and the rest can be used to defend quickly across K's and for long term help.

4) What browser do you use? - Opera.

5) How do you send a 150ms train? - You get to the stage where all of the attacks are ready to go, Highlight the OK button for attacking, go to the first Tab, press Enter --> 2 --> Enter --> 2 until all attacks have been sent, press really quickly but not so quick as I get told "Invalid Action".

6) Do you play offensive or defensive? - I can adjust and am felxible but prefer a 2:1 from Defense to Offense so I can help tribemates whilst having front line villages as nukes and the back ones as either farming villages or Defense.

I play W 1 but joined seriously late, play W 4 for fun until W6/7 comes out.

Lol i was reading through this and wanted to quote on this post...

2:1?

So you have both in 1 ville? Eww, i hate that, all the noobs say that.

When i joined a tribe once my leader told me to have that, it fails.

Either go with full defense or offense.

DeletedUser7450

No.

It's pretty clear he meant 2 D villages to 1 O village.

DeletedUser6695

nubs these days, your gonna have to start giving lessons ygp :p

DeletedUser

Definition of fail right here.

DeletedUser

Leave him alone guys, hes obviously pro he doesn't listen to the nubs telling him to mix vills and isn't afraid of anything!

DeletedUser

Seems to me, like im back ;)

And Soviet Mudkipz tribe is merging. ;D

<3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Goonerlad2 = your Skype I have added you now...I wish to chat about joining

Anyone Gonna Contact me ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7217

By the way only my forum name is EmotionZz, ingame - NobodyYouKnow