Hey guyz ^^

• Thread starter .Man Of The Universe.
  • Start date

DeletedUser

hello guyz ,

Well my name is bit big , but, yeah it tells my personality :p

well nice to meet you all , and scrolled down the forums. People fight a lot but still proper boundness exists :p

say hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

DeletedUser7966

You're a wannabe moron copying a name used once by decent players.

DeletedUser

^^ , np mate , i have full right to choose any name ^^

i can even make names like vendatta is good , :p lol .only thing i fear is that our new generation would have try hard to find more usernames :p

DeletedUser

huh? , Who ?
cold fusion is not Navendu , neither me.
I am a player of .net

DeletedUser10594

hello guyz ,

Well my name is bit big , but, yeah it tells my personality :p

well nice to meet you all , and scrolled down the forums. People fight a lot but still proper boundness exists :p

say hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

welcome!

DeletedUser12564

Who hugs now?

Nice new acc Nav.

Sam pretty much summed it up, it's like making an account 'GIXER' or an account 'Lionheart456' or '-Stroke The Peacocks'

DeletedUser

so? why does it matter to you and stop the hell (sh**t) calling me nav .

why does it matter to you if i name my self with any name

yeah , i made .man of the universe. after watching a good name of sam account - man of the world !

so ? there are accounts nameed - lionheart , lionheart123 , noob someone ? someone good ,
ramesh account ra-one ? did someone asked him why he copied the movie name ?

DeletedUser

ramesh account is 'love bites', lionheart isn't a film, your thinking of braveheart. and don't think someone noob will be a film

DeletedUser12564

Maybe you have no inspiration. It's like me using Abdil's rounds stats as my sig ;)

Use an original username. Make one up, I made mine :3

DeletedUser

:3 no , i need not mind other words , thats what make us a fool or foe :p

I am .Man of the Universe. =/= man of the world (sam)

simple dimple

DeletedUser12326

Point is we know you copied of a decent player when your only half decent at that ( and thats just being nice ) I chose my name as i was watching the film at the time and couldn't be a*sed to sit there and think of a dazzling original name.

MOTU i don't really know you and from what i've seen you have a lot to learn. how to use the forum being a big one... You could have copied someone else's name that you probs could have lived upto. sam's account not being one of them.

DeletedUser

you all are bit peice of craps

read again tiny kids -
its .man of the universe . =/= man of the world ^^

and nice i get series of comments cause people really care for the name ^^ huh ?
secondly , please get llost ^^ i wont care ... its my choice so i have chosen that name ....

sam is amongst the best players i know that, but most probably , he is not GOD OF EARTH , that i cant choose some worlds of his username ^^

yeah , i want to be good , and thats what everyone wants , even if i am a noob > why your team and allies care s much for that.?

Last edited by a moderator: