Hmm.. Tis W3?

DeletedUser439

W3 Premade Small info

Updates for the tribe, read the colored parts below.

In Memory of:

YouHaveNo Name

We wan 2 ally wit evry trib we c! du not atack us or wez ninja slap u!!!!!!!!! :icon_cry: :mad:

W3 premade tribe, reading the colour'd parts is best.

I first started on .net world 38, I got rimmed 1 week in, then restarted, and got rimmed again. I soon joined world 39 when I got very depressed from losing, so with that I got mad at the game and punched my screen. I left w39 because they would not support n00bs, only newbies, I was mad!
I then joined world 40, and am not there with 82 points and am a farm to a guy with 75 points.

Name: The Flying Nuns
Tag: NUN
Tribe Slogan: The Devil and God are raging inside of us.

Members:

theoneyoucantstand
Extra-Extra
Corporate CEO
Sedative
Blades47
Carnage3
TheMentalist
Iainrules
Time Out
Richardfrancia
PointsWinWars
N00b
Blokoman
Über Pro
Ponyboy
sweetdeath20
Rorschach
D-ja powahz

Member starting limit: 10-20 (3 more open spots.)

Recruitment: Members will be recruited through PM or ingame mail. You can send me a message. You have got to be OT and somewhat serious.

Tribe Name: I think I will stick with the name, I might not put it as Off-Topica.

About: It might as-well be called the off topica tribe of W3, it will be serious at some points. This is the first tribe I will lead since w1.net.

Council: 2-3 people only. (1 duke, 2 barons, and they have been picked)

Can not brag about leadership skills if you have not been lead by me or have spoken to me one on one, for any questions contact me.

Updated*

CoA:
stones.gif

My first target will be Romanelite. Sorry buddy, you had it coming to ya. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Name: Meh...
Slogan: Meh...
Abr: mEh...

'Meh' Is the answer to all questions. It fits nicely.

DeletedUser

You guys are all noobs. What you are meant to say is...

Can I Join.

P.S Nice slogan. :p

DeletedUser

Is this a good enough time to make a W3 Premade?

This is meh W3 premade tribe!

I first started on .net world 38, I got rimmed 1 week in, then restarted, and got rimmed again. I soon joined world 39 when I got very depressed from losing, so with that I got mad at the game and punched my screen. I left w39 because they would not support n00bs, only newbies, I was mad!
I then joined world 40, and am not there with 82 points and am a farm to a guy with 75 points.

Meh tribe name will beh.

Name: Super Elite Ninja Knights (SENK)
Tribe Slogan: If you are not recruited, you will be.

plz join.

Well obviously you are using sarcasm, well atleast I hope you are.. :lol:

But that being said it shows you have alot of experience in one way or another :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Advice?
Change it to: Super Heroes In Training
TAG:...You figure it out(;

DeletedUser

Can I joinz??? in W38 I got to 500 points and am now currently a farm :) happy days. So I have more experience than you *points and laughs*

DeletedUser

Everywhere I go all I seem to hear is, BUMP, BUMP *cocks gun* BUMP BUMP