DeletedUser

Hmmm? Counter Intelligence Network Now Recruiting​

Due to recent development we at Hmmm? are expanding our CIN department

images

Are you unhappy with the way things have went in Aver

images

Are you looking for a way out off this mess your leaders have got you in

way_out.jpg

Then look no further we are recruiting intelligent individuals that want to survive the coming AVER onslaught

Do you have what it takes to become a spy
do you know how to Copy and Paste

If your answer is yes then
images

drop me a mail in game
or hit me up on skype godhelldog

thanks for your time and good luck whatever you decide :)

DeletedUser

Wow. I love how blatantly obvious that post is. To be honest though, it doesnt really matter if you get a spy in Aver, we dont have anything to hide.

DeletedUser7217

Lol can I sit a player in your tribe then? Please I would love to do this... Maybe make a great PnP?

DeletedUser7687

Once a spy - always a spy.

Will you ever be trusted by the tribe you are spying for once you leave and join them?

Think carefully before you take up this challenge.

:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser1410

lol
Some have thought about it already lol
God has had mail lol pmsl

DeletedUser7217

Will you ever be trusted by the tribe you are spying for once you leave and join them?

Thats where my name comes from :D lol kidding, i only spied once as far as I can remember :S

DeletedUser7217

Alot of our planning is done through mails so not one person will know everything about each op. A tribe of our size is bound to have a few cowards who are just with us for protection. Again I will be thankful if Hmmm? weed them out. I have no doubts that this war will make us stronger.

/sighs

I can see the whole of Aver agreeing to spying for Hmmm? , wouldn't suprise me tbh. Talking about your recruiting system. Of course there are in there for the protection! If anyone can get in with what minimum of 1000 points ? :D

DeletedUser

Would you be asking for Spy's because since the declaration (10 am this morning) AVER have nobled 4 of your vila's to your 1 ? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Would you be asking for Spy's because since the declaration (10 am this morning) AVER have nobled 4 of your vila's to your 1 ? :icon_confused:

I think youve got that the wrong way round mate. Aver have only nobled one Hmmm? so far today. Im not sure about nobles against.

DeletedUser1410

Side 1:
Tribes: AVER
Side 2:
Tribes: Hmmm?

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 5
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,219
Side 2: 39,265
Difference: 35,046

chart

LOL thats not what that says?
I'd like to know were your looking

DeletedUser

I think youve got that the wrong way round mate. Aver have only nobled one Hmmm? so far today. Im not sure about nobles against.

Ah I did have tht the wrong way round..............was'nt a dig, just an observation of why a tribe would publicly post for spy's on the externals after mailing them the same thing in-game.....Thought it may have been connected.

Never seen a tribe post for spys on UK forums since I started.

DeletedUser

do you know how to Copy and Paste

You see the James Bond films, where spying is all gun-fights and car chases (and gadgets), but in real life it's very different...

Look up the word irony in the dictionary:))))

And I think it's some kind of metal - quite dense, with magnetic properties, and the main material from which steel is made.

DeletedUser

That's iron not irony... xD

Dear lord.

And in response to the thread a nice touch after declaring, shows us you are pretty confident.

Have you got the skills to back this up though?!
(I'm guessing yes...)

DeletedUser

im not in aver but i can tell you stuff

so how this going to work ?

you charm me till i drop my jeans?
you get me bladdered till i drop my jeans?
you get me high on drugs i tell you i love u?
you send me resources?
you tell me you love me :icon_neutral: ill cry if u dont :icon_cry:
you scare me till i tell

na
but 2 and 4 i like

and 6 never happen, we had one member of your tribe stand up against you and hammer, she was less then 20 k and you payed her 708k odd :lol:

go aver go aver long live aver :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

we had one member of your tribe stand up against you and hammer, she was less then 20 k and you payed her 708k odd :lol:

yes she did well with all your support yous kept sending shame having a lvl 0 wall didnt help her keep the villa

ODD is for lossers anyways

gimme gimme gimme the ODA anyday

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I barely read the externals because of how oftern i find it full of people running there mouths about stuff they don't know. However after recieving the mail i had to come and have a gander at this. It was worth it... Im not going to start flame waring because i am busy with building my troops and building some cushty nukes, so tata for now :)

DeletedUser

Made 4 PnP's at the beginning of this world on top 10 tribes. Still managed to get into BSA and EWaR when I wanted to play properly.

But then some people are just plain dumb... :p

DeletedUser

Made 4 PnP's at the beginning of this world on top 10 tribes. Still managed to get into BSA and EWaR when I wanted to play properly.

But then some people are just plain dumb... :p

I wouldn't class what you did as spying though Blik, the tribes that you went to weren't exactly brimming full of war plans. It was more of a nub mickey take.