how experienced are u

DeletedUser

How experienced are you? I all I see is posts where war stats on tribes but what is each players experience in the game ? and a lot about inactives and barb noblers but that’s can just be due to tribe rules or only thing to do lol

Even the OOD and ODA cant tell the how story

Other worlds:

Length of playing tribalwars:

Number of wars precipitated in:

Biggest player battled:

biggest tribe been to war with:

most nobles chain snipes:

And any other info: <<up to u

if this is crap then never mind lol

DeletedUser

most nobles chain snipes:

I once sniped at 19 noble chain. It was quite a buzz. Had to land between noble 18 and noble 19. I only had 100 swords to snipe with but with him sending 20 axe with each noble they were easy to clear. Poor Sod!

Anyways gags aside nice idea but not sure how someone logging into to boast about their experience is going to happen on this forum.

Cue masses of flaming, insults and challenges to one's honour!

DeletedUser

time playing - played on .net on/ four years(under two diffrent names) and joined s.uk round late setember
biggest player battled some guy wiv onemill on .net even destoryed a noble train of his
i wzs round 50k-80 k i think
biggest tribe battled w1 .nets number one tribe tv
wars presently only-3(surpiziengly i always seemed to faraway to be of real use) or lack or troops ealier in the game) the w1.net world war and the two trys at dct:(

DeletedUser

I could give u a war silver... im sure id win though...
hmmm played since september, been in 3 lesser wars, waiting for biggun. biggest player was vault101, youll remember him from wherever u are. damn tribe jumper. lol, thrashed him about as well as wokka and keehlan, was great.
no noble trains sniped. have lost. 1 village, ever. and that was to a fellow tribe player nobled it about 20 minutes after i did... low odd, i sort my problems out with axes.

DeletedUser

I could give u a war silver... im sure id win though...
hmmm played since september, been in 3 lesser wars, waiting for biggun. biggest player was vault101, youll remember him from wherever u are. damn tribe jumper. lol, thrashed him about as well as wokka and keehlan, was great.
no noble trains sniped. have lost. 1 village, ever. and that was to a fellow tribe player nobled it about 20 minutes after i did... low odd, i sort my problems out with axes.
i only been attacked twice ever hehe

DeletedUser

i have never been to war lol been decons war genral twice, sniped 10-15 chains, played since october 6th, biggest player faced is binkied guy from HD, first time played tw, im to good at diplo i guess i never had the chance to fight much, nothing realy hard happened to me i mostly called them fun battles not wars

DeletedUser6488

This Thread pointless

you think im gonna give my enemys my faults and my good points no way

although u will see by the stats none of my enemys are still playing

goodbye TEAM

DeletedUser

I have about a years experience playing previously on W1, W2 and just started on W4.

I'm still a n00b.

DeletedUser3227

this is my 1st world, i never even sat at a computer b4 i started playing w2.

DeletedUser

I've been playing since November 2007. I had to check my old emails for that date, i thought I'd been playing a lot longer. I've played under two user names, the first one was my surname (original? i know) which I'm not going to mention on here as I'm already getting harassed on facebook because i joined the tribalwars group on there. My second user name was/is The Nobbler. not sure when i started using that name? but it was around the time 'The Dark Knight' Started getting advertised on the cinema's (around March 2008). The Nobbler/The Joker... get it? :icon_rolleyes:

i hardly ever got rimmed on .net not because i was good, but because i just quit b4 my points became noble worthy. i honestly cant remember how many worlds I've played on. I've tried to check on TW stats but it wont tell me, it must be 20+ worlds though. I'm not bragging, most of them i played for a week or two, got attacked then quit.

The first tribe i ever set up was called 'The Liverpool Empire' (tag: EMPlRE) on W15. the idea behind it was only people from liverpool, england were invited. it did not go well LOL. i thought that if they felt a connection to the tribe they might fight harder to defend it. :icon_rolleyes:

Then i set up a tribe called 'The Kings' (tag: K1NGS) on W16 with the motto, 'Long Live The Kings!' :icon_biggrin: We did better than 'The Liverpool Empire' but not by much. we got killed by another tribe called 'The k1ngs' who wanted out tribal tag.

The first Dogs of War tribe was set up on W17, it lasted a while but only through luck. There were a few more tries at the dogs of war on numerous worlds the last one was on W33, with Byron the Terrible. We then heard about the UK server being set up and moved over here.

The World 1 tribe, Dogs of War (tag: DOG) was the 9th Dogs of War tribe i ever set up. The W2 tribe is the 10th*, (if my memory serves me right).

The rest u know.

---------------------------------
*Although the Dogs of War on UK2 is the 10th tribe i have ever set up with that name it was the first ever Dogs of war premade and is the most successful Dogs of War tribe, to date.