How in Seven Hells...

• Thread starter DeletedUser9748
  • Start date

DeletedUser9748

...are we going to accomplish win conditions? I don't want to create a fuzz again about that matter, I know it's an admin thing but seriously just check the top 20 tribes. If one single tribe nobles ALL the villages from the top 20 tribes, it will reach a top score of 5.5 million points. Even if it nobles all the top 50 tribes and generally ALL the players in this world it won't get past 10 million. So how is it possible for one tribe to reach 40 million? There are only two options for that

1) A massive amount of players join the world, play like crazy and the top tribe nobles them until it reaches 40 million
2) The admins expect the top players to noble EVERY barb in the world and upgrade it to 12k villages until they reach 40 million at 2050.

Both options seem ridiculous. I seriously believe the win conditions should be re-considered.

DeletedUser

What about percentage ownership of the server ? If a tribe owns x % (usually 75 +) if all player owned villas on the server ?

DeletedUser9701

Tracey already addressed this, They wont look at changing the win condition till its been a year, 7 more months Ball then you can start complaining again

DeletedUser9748

Tracey already addressed this, They wont look at changing the win condition till its been a year, 7 more months Ball then you can start complaining again

Tracey was answering to BT's attempt to push winning conditions by merging BOO and Intern. I am just stating the fact that nothing can change in 1-2-3 years since we see very very few people joining the world, and the current total amount of points from all the players playing is no more than 10 million. What they think will change in 1 year? We will go to 15 million? It's a huge distance not just some villages away.

P.S. I am not complaining, I just want to see that people will actually care about this world since there are a few of us decided to stay and play...

DeletedUser

Agree with above
43.gif

DeletedUser8105

Doubt that massive amount of players will join this kind of world at current stage,this world is young,but still it's really impossible to reach 40Mill,without nobling and growing 75p barbs.
I seriously believe the win conditions should be re-considered.

DeletedUser117

Wow, another thread by an ex Kthxer about winning conditions. How surprising :icon_rolleyes:

Why not just play the game and care about win conditions further up the line.

DeletedUser9748

Wow, another thread by an ex Kthxer about winning conditions. How surprising :icon_rolleyes:

Why not just play the game and care about win conditions further up the line.

Wow another post complaining about KTHX in a topic where no tribe is mentioned.

Why not just focus on the topic and if you have nothing to say just don't say it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3473

2) The admins expect the top players to noble EVERY barb in the world and upgrade it to 12k villages until they reach 40 million at 2050...

Not quite EVERY, 4000 10 k Vilas = 40 mil, but I see your point, it will take a long time as not many new players are joining.

The top 2 tribes are growing at 10k a day, at that rate it will take nearly 11 years to reach the target. Will the rate Increase? I haven't done the maths on that yet.

But if Tracey has already ruled out changing the win settings how about promoting the world to encourage new members. FREE PP ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9701

Wow another post bitching about KTHX in a topic where no tribe is mentioned.

Why not just focus on the topic and if you have nothing to say just don't say it?

The top has been addressed, i even told you what Tracey said about the win conditions being changed and that you will need to wait for that, If your impression of playing a world long term means after 5 months you are again pushing for winning conditions to be changed it screams to me like someone who is loosing there lead on the other players and is desperate to try and scramble to get the premium.

I know personally I am having fun and am in no rush for this world to end. but not all of us can stand the heat long term and keep up in the ranks.

DeletedUser9748

The top has been addressed, i even told you what Tracey said about the win conditions being changed and that you will need to wait for that, If your impression of playing a world long term means after 5 months you are again pushing for winning conditions to be changed it screams to me like someone who is loosing there lead on the other players and is desperate to try and scramble to get the premium.

I know personally I am having fun and am in no rush for this world to end. but not all of us can stand the heat long term and keep up in the ranks.

You and sparks seem to have a problem understanding and comprehending simple posts. Where did I mention that I am anxious about winning the world or that I want the world to end? The last world I played, I played it for 8 months and it was still too early to end but I decided to quit due to my reasons. I don't expect this world to end in 5 months or 10 or 24. I am just stating the fact (you know what that means right?) that without NEW people joining there is no way to reach 40 million. I am just trying to have a discussion in the forums and see if people agrees with me and nothing more.
Do you get my point now? I won't explain it again, if you still believe about my complaining then I rest my case.

DeletedUser9701

No what your doing is trying to get winning conditions lowered now rather than when Tracey said they would be looked it.

In your first post you said
I seriously believe the win conditions should be re-considered.

That isn't a discussion to me. Its you going over things that have already been covered on the forum.
Based on what you said about your complaining that you wouldnt be carrying on with it any further on this subject could we get a mod to close the thread so we dont have cover this RUBBISH your spilling again.

DeletedUser9748

How come all the other players stated their opinion and did not think I am whining and complaining? Do you see at any post when someone objects against you that he is whining and complaining? If I come and say "Hi Clyde I disagree with you" you say "You are whining and complaining" ?
Nevermind, if the mods want to lock the post so be it. I stated my opinion on this matter, there are not any more people interested into answering so I am fine with it.

DeletedUser9936

I shall happily discuss the topic raised with you Ball without complaining it's been covered already previously in a different manner.

The world settings here are brilliant for players that play the the mid-end game, unfortunately that means alot of less experienced players don't like spending the time to get to the stage of 4-5 villages and being able to noble twice a week+ so the world never got the recruitment it deserved. I think the admins expected the world to be alot busier then it has been. Obviously win conditions are set before the number of members joining a world has been realised and if the win settings were set too low the world would be over so quickly it wouldn't be much fun for long game players.

I think when the time comes (be it months away at present) then the conditions will likely be lowered/changed to keep the players currently here playing and spending money on PP etc, no-one will complain if win conditions are lowered when unrealistic goals are shown to be just that however if they were set to low to begin with and raised the top players/tribes may have an issue with the goalposts being moved.

Now stop whining and get back to work clearing my targets for me ;) lol

DeletedUser

Interesting that a lot of ex-KTHX players are getting trolled in the forums at the moment, Ballerond made a good point can we not get personal about this all the time?

The win settings will need to be reviewed, otherwise there is no "win" but again world one.net never had win settings and it was still competitive for a long time.

No point bringing the win settings down so it can be won next months, ideally wait 6 more months and do 75% of the world as someone mentioned earlier.

Cald

DeletedUser9748

That's a good option about the 75%. I just wanted to see if the other players felt like that cause of the low competition that this world provides so far...

DeletedUser

I think more tribes need to be aggressive and leave the barbs alone, too many big tribes are simming it at the moment.

That would make things more interesting

Cald