How long left ?

DeletedUser7321

Right how long do you think this world has left ?

Please remember nobles are 50 fields max.
The big fight is no where near started so could still go any way.

This is not a WHO WILL WIN thread and no one cares about tribes that are not on the world.

Lets see if we can keep this thread on topic (I don't think we can but try people)

I personaly think with out a mass delete we are looking at 18 month more due to 99% dom to win. With mass delete still looking at 6 month more min.

DeletedUser10816

well...

If this world had longer noble distances and shorter attack ms gaps.. it would be purely a judgement of how organised and effective the 3 big tribes are. If it were as simple as this, then i'd say all 3 top tribes are showing signs of strength right now, which could string the world out.

Tribal morale plays a big part, as as soon as a tribe starts losing the interest of its members due to either boredom, lack of leadership or problems not being effectively resolved - a tribe becomes far harder to opperate. This can have a much greater impact on the outcome than the actual performance of the individual members.

I think this world has the potential to last 6-12 months if all tribes hold strong and manage their internal issues well.

As soon as one buckles, it may be a game changer - in which case it could be closer to 6 months than the 12.

I can't see it being any less that that though without mass deletions...

DeletedUser7941

2 weeks i am going to smash you all and take over the world mmmmaaaaaaahhhhhh :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser7321

After the 200 days we might get longer noble travel distance uk13 started at 25 fields and think its up to 75 fields.

DeletedUser4753

already w13 ages longer than 14 and almost deffinitly longer than 15.

now personaly if victory condition where the same i wud say w13 cud outlast w16 and 17, however w16 dus have a painfully high dominance requirement, not only this with coins even if you break a enemy they can soon replace all the lost vills with barbs n what not.

just for a random stab, id say tc/ER to win everyone else, merge to win and world to maybe be complete in jan/feb 2016, although the lif eof this world may well be gone in 12 months time and the rest be monotonous nobling. i would hope the mods understand when this world is dead and close it and drasticaly reduce noble prices, but who knows, but yea 18-24 months id say

Brian the Messiah

Reaction score
And I suppose another knk win on a world that doesn't have knk as a tribe? Pathetic. The sooner er/tc members that are not knk realise this the better this world will be.

DeletedUser

:icon_biggrin:What are you saying? That in the end those who have been in KnK will turn on those who haven't? Seems both unlikely and self-defeating in the long run.
However it would indeed be a good strategy if you can sell that idea to non-KnK in TC and ER. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser6603

Did someone mention KnK? Not seen that happen for a while!

DeletedUser

And I suppose another knk win on a world that doesn't have knk as a tribe? Pathetic. The sooner er/tc members that are not knk realise this the better this world will be.

Some people are doing their utmost to turn KnK into some kind of legend, whose return is prophesised by the scriptures.

But the weird thing is, it's not them self-aggrandising - it's being done by enemies; presumably in an attempt to unsettle the members of TC and ER. From a neutral stance that looks to be destined to backfire.

If these two tribes were to merge, there would be 50 members retained and, last time I checked, 23 who would need to be kicked or would have already been nobled out of the game. If I was in one of those tribes and I wasn't totally useless then I wouldn't feel unsettled - I'd fancy my odds. This PnP is only aiming to sway the 23 smallest players out of 73. Why bother?

So probably what's happening is the guys in TC and ER are perfectly comfortable with that possibility, however unlikely, and it's becoming an easier idea to sell as each day passes, as their enemies continue to hype the legend they may one day be a part of...

DeletedUser717

A merge of TC and ER seems very probable. Half of ER is already almost inactive and probably sat; once TC loses a few members, a merge will really be the smart move. There's no need to refer to previous worlds at all to understand this.

DeletedUser12021

A merge of TC and ER seems very probable. Half of ER is already almost inactive and probably sat; once TC loses a few members, a merge will really be the smart move. There's no need to refer to previous worlds at all to understand this.

At least someone here with decent reasoning. It's nice for a change. :)

I know conspiracy theories are popular on the internet, but all the KnK conspiracy talk is rather dull and boring. It's the same disc being played over and over again by few disgruntled, frustrated people it seems.

DeletedUser

Somebody is optimistic. :icon_razz:

Naturally though by the time this world comes close to an end many current players will have quit from all tribes. The time to consider merges etc is when that happens.
Meantime sorry but I don't think anyone is buying the propaganda.

DeletedUser10816

*yawn*

Brian you're boring me now... can you change the record?

I can state for the record that we will never be kicking players just to merge tribes. I'm loyal to each and every one, regardless of their past.

I might kick people for spying, for being inactive (yellow), or for causing community issues by being an offensive idiot - but I won't kick people just to create space for others.

Pablo and I have always said that the tribe and its members success comes before our own. How can you possibly run a tribe on the basis of plotting to stab members in the back when they're not looking? Perhaps this is your experience of underhand leadership and poorly run tribes. You belittle your own tribe by implying that this is how tribes work.

DeletedUser

True, the last tribe I was in (Zombie, w71) did this. They'd remove privs from the smaller members and tell people to claim them, to make room for bigger players. They wouldn't even tell the smaller players or kick them. In the end the whole tribe fell apart, there was no loyalty or real sense of teamwork.

DeletedUser

True, the last tribe I was in (Zombie, w71) did this. They'd remove privs from the smaller members and tell people to claim them, to make room for bigger players. They wouldn't even tell the smaller players or kick them. In the end the whole tribe fell apart, there was no loyalty or real sense of teamwork.

People can't expect more loyalty than they offer. Sounds like they got the outcome they deserved. I've met players like that but I have no reason to think leader of ER or TC are like that. If someone's opponent tells me they are honourable then I'm inclined to believe it.

DeletedUser4753

thiers a line i think.

am quiet appy to kick a player who is jut plain lazy, but as a gereral rule if commitment levels are of acceptable standard, your either good or lookin to get good, and u dint do any of the above (spyin etc) wudnt just kick em for space purposes.
think leadin style has to be adopted for purpose.

DeletedUser7321

Why is my thread full of KnK like i said do not care about what tribe you think will win the thread was set up to see how long you think the world will last.

But since its in here what differance dose it make what ER TC are called there still the same members we are fighting now so i will ask all A.F.A members to drop the KnK talk and think about taking out players there ment to be fighting tribe names do not affect this.

Last edited by a moderator: