How to have more fun with mass recruiters

DeletedUser

Im lazy, sorry it took me so longer, feeling poorly atm.

The Gettysburg Saint made a thread/pnp/whatever about some noob mass recruiters he joined and flamed on here.

I decided to have some fun too.

I got myself an invite, to the Draconian Order

lolwut2.png

I also got Baron because i haz loads of points. i checked out how to do diplomacy;

lolwut1.jpg

I thought it was mean to GOLD, plus as shown in the first pic, they hug O: so i fixed it for them.

lolwut4.jpg

Looks better doesnt it?

i then decided their forums were extremely dull and boring, so i deleted them all and made a fun thread for them!

lolwut3.jpg

I find it amusing and informative! :)

I then got bored, did the old fashion thing

lolwut5.jpg

then left, but i got a mean mail :icon_cry:

lolwut6k.jpg

can i report him for being a bully?

DeletedUser8385

whats a draconiann order and why iz they our enemy? :( meanie heads

DeletedUser1410

lol Nice
Remind me not to invite you and give you privs lol Nice

DeletedUser

Nothing wrong with being mean, as it would seem they were planning the assassination of several players... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser1511

Im lazy, sorry it took me so longer, feeling poorly atm.

The Gettysburg Saint made a thread/pnp/whatever about some noob mass recruiters he joined and flamed on here.

I decided to have some fun too.

I got myself an invite, to the Draconian Order

lolwut2.png

I also got Baron because i haz loads of points. i checked out how to do diplomacy;

lolwut1.jpg

I thought it was mean to GOLD, plus as shown in the first pic, they hug O: so i fixed it for them.

lolwut4.jpg

Looks better doesnt it?

i then decided their forums were extremely dull and boring, so i deleted them all and made a fun thread for them!

lolwut3.jpg

I find it amusing and informative! :)

I then got bored, did the old fashion thing

lolwut5.jpg

then left, but i got a mean mail :icon_cry:

lolwut6k.jpg

can i report him for being a bully?

Thanks, who would have known that a mass recruiting tribe would be bad. You have informed the ignorant masses.
Oh wait..............

DeletedUser4423

Agreed. I have seen 100's and 100's of these. The only time one of these is funny is when you penetrate a tribe that is considered to be skillful. Then it is exposing the truth, this is telling us that that dog over there is a dog.

DeletedUser

Agreed. I have seen 100's and 100's of these. The only time one of these is funny is when you penetrate a tribe that is considered to be skillful. Then it is exposing the truth, this is telling us that that dog over there is a dog.

wow wasup fanboi o_O

DeletedUser

INorite!!!!!!

But ot....i might be in danger of becoming a fanboi myself, cos op was bad.

DeletedUser

well, we have everytribe as our allies. We just like the hugs :)