i declare war on HD/Hda :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i am the leader of weird lol i declare war on HD and H Da fun or what

44 attacks so far great now i can in crease my OD lol bring it on :p may the strength be with the little guy:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser6488

Lol good luck
may the victory go the the little guy

DeletedUser

thanks :), they dont even know what they have got in to!! :p

there is no love loss here, they have never liked me showing im not scared of them by nobling in their so called K:p, and attacking them, nobling them, or blood clearing villages for them :( bad day that lol, i have to say they really want one of my villages with 15 + attacks :( not nice lol na love it

DeletedUser

good luck to both sides I hope to see lots of :spear: nukes :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

thanks :), they dont even know what they have got in to!! :p

there is no love loss here, they have never liked me showing im not scared of them by nobling in their so called K:p, and attacking them, nobling them, or blood clearing villages for them :( bad day that lol, i have to say they really want one of my villages with 15 + attacks :( not nice lol na love it

sorry balzi but you are too insignificant for us to know much about you....you are spot on on we dont like you but guess we dont like anyone but us lolzzz....so Mr. "Brave Boy" who valiantly keeps nobling barbs in our k....:D:D:D...best of luck being nobled by your previous tribe....your last but "weird" attempt for "glory" before you disappear is so fragile that i dont think any of H D will respond again in this topic...so take care...and best of luck for w4

DeletedUser

lol im winning lol, 2 nukes and 4 nobles lost on their side, so far lol

and i never nobled barbs in your HD k, the were won when i was in defcon and we/(i on my own from defcon) attacked HHS family took alot to get them, even a HD play pinched one i cleared which i still want back lol

and i am here to stay :)

DeletedUser

lol thanks i like clearing them villages they have lol, but one dodged :( no fun

DeletedUser

sorry all the war is off lol i dont care who knows last attacks will be ended on both sides and a NAP in their place lol

did this war even last a day lol fun how things work out lol HD better stick to it lol :) as i will

DeletedUser5475

sorry all the war is off lol i dont care who knows last attacks will be ended on both sides and a NAP in their place lol

did this war even last a day lol fun how things work out lol HD better stick to it lol :) as i will

If you're serious that's really sad....:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Huh, K5 !!

So this was all an attention seeking episode?

I felt so.

- Vic

DeletedUser

sorry if u belive that, i did declare war but i settled for a NAP, after all i am small they r big lol,

DeletedUser

My opinion of HD has dropped. why nap someone less than 1/10 your size?

DeletedUser

As the leader of HD I can quite safely say there is no nap, no need, he declared war on us, sent a tasy nuke at one of my villages, lost it for nothing ( little tip, bit axe haevy, you might want a few more MA for a more rounded attack ), like a nat biting a loin, as for a "war" we have others things doing, Balzi you crack on buddy, we won't we dealing with you just yet, but when things have been sorted we will have your villages, all of them.

Could you do me a favour and not build the workshops past level 5 and leave the headquarters at level 20, no higher, I hate having to build up the walls and then destroy things in new villages, feel bad destroying things I own.

Cheers Fella.
lots of love
Benny

DeletedUser

blaze193 on 05.03. at 23:25
grrrr,,, nap then lol. well played master diplomat lol.
balzi on 05.03. at 23:24
lol well i did clear two villages of his soz lol, so do i have the NAP??? or u all want to lose more nukes and have me kepp attacking? lol

huummmm weird lol

well benny boy cool back to the war then :) and you attacked first really :)

and lol u say my nukes were bad u should sort out HD and H Da tut tut

i had the two biggest playes attack me and they sucked lol love u all really, 2 nukes and 4 nobles, in each attack, easy snipable, no MA in each, and hours gaps between nukes and nukes and nobles

and the others i cleared HC should not be in a offensive village sort it out :p

and yer i never really build so high village amounts just the ones needed to win wars ;)

DeletedUser5475

oo oo poke the fire!! yes!!! so H D said you were nothing more than a side job balzi, how do you feel about that? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

feel happy real lol, if that what i have done was wrong i will learn and all i do is that learning, i will win this war or cause so much pain i would die happy:)

i ahve done more damage then them, they may take my villages on the frount of no hope but i will not give up.... at all

they can have there time out i will happy when they come back

is that poking the fire for u? :p

DeletedUser

War on war off, not really much of a difference Balzi my old mucker, I am not really sure whats going on but either way you can't have a end to a war that hasn't started.

I don;t mind you attacking me, helps my defense score, so I will let you build defense in the village you tried to attack from, then when your ready, have it stacked, let me know, here, publicly, and then I will have it, sound fair ? that should even the odds for you no ?

You can reek some pain and then you can be rimmed happy, I don;t want any hard feelings to be felt.

DeletedUser

o so u will give me a chance then?? let by build get ready and have r little war down the line some time ?? if that is not to much

Status
Not open for further replies.