i declare war on HD/Hda :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

nice

Quote:Originally Posted by balzi
not really just what i have pulled out lol:) i do base a player on the OA if they r attacking me and there size... but i dont care about that now cus i got attacked with nobles by two top ten and they did not do it right at all lol :p cheeky

Ok, that makes absolutely no sense at all tbh, but what ever...

You have good OD?
So because you can nuke stacked villages, or clear barbs that have troops on them it makes you a good player?

Your conquer list is appalling: Conquer List.
(Im not saying mine is great, im not coming into these externals making a fool of myself...)

Judging from your conquer list, there is absolutely no way you got that ODA, without doing what i said above and your ODD is good, because you have 25 PA's to stack your villages, no?

Am i right or wrong?

Quote:Originally Posted by balzi
i base a player on if he is near me and not friendly i take him out!! unless diplo or gets in the way lol

From that comment, you must have the worst tribal diplomacy ever, as from the looks of it, the only things your not allied with are barbs...

lot in there not much i respect really, right my PA list humm yep good people on there very nice guys - they have helped me out when needed which is great!! my OD deffence rank went up umm 100k but thats it with their help!! and would be so high u could not complain if u got up in rank for supporting others!!!

Attack rank thats all me!!! i did that on my own!! and so what beenyboy stoped my nuke i cleared other villages silly

and the villages i have taken humm well what could i do im my old great tribe we had diplo all over and could not take on the ones that we did not cus even if we wanted we did not lol not being mean to them it was the only way to live really lol but they r the best a round now so look out!!

and what the problem with nobling barbs??? i never farm so might as well have them as some use as a attacking or deffensive village!!! and never cleared a barb village in my tw life

and diplo im a master at it boy!! i can make your greatest Enemies in the world be your best friend and make war with any tribe any time i like even if im not involeing my tribe so back the hell off dude

DeletedUser

o great master of diplomacy:lol:...o great barb nobler:lol:...o great non barb farmer:lol:...try to learn how to quote messages properly...it helps:lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

o great master of diplomacy:lol:...o great barb nobler:lol:...o great non barb farmer:lol:...try to learn how to quote messages properly...it helps:lol::lol::lol:

could not be ****** lol

DeletedUser

it is wow i so did not intend that at all lol been on this forum like less than a week and have been warned twice by the kind monitors ( love u if u r reading this, if not hahha i can have some fun heheee )

i will up date this umm what can i say there has been farming on both sides umm loss a nuke again lol:( all fun :) part of the game

and i declare im not happy virtus i may have to say hello to u all ;) pop in for lunch we can have a picnic lol

and if u look at my stats i dont care i nobled barbs so lump it nicely :p

o and any allies r welcome. now i do have to say if so. now i do put out on the first date so im all yours baby :p hubba hubba
or we can kiss behind the bike sheds up to u;) help lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

have u been on the defcon skype it has got weirder and weirder lol love it tho :) it has changed me

and im little unsure here HD guy attacking in the night bonus not once not even twice but 3 times humm any thoughts ?

DeletedUser

Attacking in the "Night Bonus" If that was a member of DEFCON I would personally noble him / her.

That is just a basic mistake.

Come on H D I think you need to do some internal nobling for noobish behaviour. :p

DeletedUser

lol should i name and shame :p yesss of course UnSuB tut tut .... o well i have to ask HD members here do u ever use MA? at all

do have to say the night bonus on this world is a little off

DeletedUser

dam i am totally f***** now i nobled a village off of them hahahhahahahaaa 1-0 to me lol dont hurt me

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: weird
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: H D
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 94
Difference: 79

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 42,228
Side 2: 635,902
Difference: 593,674

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,911
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3,911

image.php

HHHHAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAA high pitch voice

DeletedUser

opps i took another village and its a nice one lol 2-0 to me

DeletedUser

lol.. go balzi go balzi, its ur birthday. wait, im supposed to be cheering for the other te... i mean my team... go unsub, go unsub, its ur birthday...:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

LOL.. u got my hopes up :icon_sad: u have broken my heart :icon_cry:

na he can try and try UnSuB im bored of him i have even let him have a look at all my villages because im so bored
is this war or won war hahha i do not make sence most of the time (all of the time)

DeletedUser

noted... I'll try to ignore you more often. lol.
ahhh, so whats the status now? you lost any to defcon yet?

DeletedUser

a now did i tell u that ;) lol

so far a booby brown video fight,, bring it robeenioz.... he sent Two Can Play That Game, i send back My Prerogative, im even doing the dance

lol tomoz we will see if the war starts ;) like im scared who wants apart of the bazli lol :icon_rolleyes:

dont make me bring down defcon tut tut i like some of them in there

war on defcon as well i must be crazzy o well

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

can anyone delete this rubbish please... im turned off my my own work lol.. i will jus declare i won :icon_cool:

long lib the blib of balzi the class clown, court jester :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.