I have a question.

DeletedUser

I have just joined this game earlier today and I've learned that there is 2 English speaking versions of the game. I have a couple of questions if someone could answer them it would be very much appreciated.

1. Are both sites the same game? i.e. do the same rules apply in both games?
2. Is my data on this website saved to my data on the other? Like my progress in the game? I noticed I had to register twice so I guess not, but if someone could confirm this for me that would be great.
3. I may purchase membership when I understand the game more and I'd like to know is the membership transferable between both of the sites?

I hope this is the right forum and thanks to anyone who replies.

Regards,

Kate.

DeletedUser2118

innogames is the owner of TW, and both .net and here go straight to them. The basic rules are the same, but they are at liberty to make rules that only pertain to .co.uk. The premium would not be transferable between accounts as the two are not connected in that way.

DeletedUser

1. The only change of rule I can think of is the Scripts and there's a night bonus active between 00:00 and 08:00 (server time) on .co.uk.

2. It's 2 different servers. So no, they aren't connected.

3. No, you cannot move premium between servers, I'm pretty confident you can move it between accounts and worlds though.