I ponder on Diplomacy

DeletedUser8807

haha someone made a tribe called Ipor its called i pee on ruffus lol

DeletedUser

Really? Debating diplomacy on a world that is so small it can't get out of the four core K's yet? The answer is pretty simple whether diplomacy is worth it or not :icon_wink:

The only diplomacy actually worth thinking about (a little) is probably a merge to get rid of some worse players and introduce better. *COUGH*

DeletedUser7851

OK my thougts.

Start up
I cannot see the point in having any Dip in the first few months or until tribe have started to noble, which is usually with in 2/3 weeks of a world opening. So to have NAP's Allies at this stage slows your tribe growth and will stop you from getting any hold on your K/K's

Nobles are out
If you come across a tribe that has a similar growth to your tribe and a NAP would be the best to stop a silly war at the beginning of the world then go for it. But most K's will only have 1 or 2 tribes that will be there in the end, so why not fight it out.

End Game
By end game there will be 6/8 tribes fighting it out, so why not get an Ally to take the smaller ones out then have the last 2 tribes fight it out.

Saying all this every world is different, but I usually try to stay away from any dip in the first few months until everything has settled down. And as some peeps that have been in my last few tribes will know A Ruffus tribe always seems to get an allies against it so dip is even harder lol

Just my thoughts on Gold.

They could have been the tribe to beat at the end, but RL and other things got in the way, and the fact that it was players, playing in a tribe not a tribe playing as a tribe, Thats just my thoughts, and wish no disrespect to any one in Gold.

respect to all

Ruffus

It's always the ideal but there are always complications. Some can result in the need for allies especially when you're taking on a tribe that is well organised and about 5 times the size. I'm not a fan of diplomacy in the beginning but there is always establishing allies and double crossing them? ;) If you're into that sort of thing.

DeletedUser1410

Dam man he called me out!
Oh wait
Smack! world 2.uk dominates the ranking, rank 1 tribe uses diplomacy at start up until it quits.
Rumble!-world 3.uk- Dominates rankings for months, best tribe to hit .uk- Use diplomacy start up until quiting point
Ra!- World 3.uk- Almost on level with Rumble - Use diplomacy at start up
World 52- Mafia dominates rankings rank 1 tribe- Use diplomacy at start up

I could go on to kinky,pills,random. But i think me and my troll ideas have proved their point.

Maybe its not me being a "know it all" so much as you be a joke of a leader. I dont lead tribes, i dont need to, my tribe always wins anyway :icon_wink:

But seriously this Ruffus guy is a clown, any of his friends want step in and tell him he is wrong, Nauz, cory anyone?

A clown! No mate, the post was set up, I gave my opinion and you flamed me for it.
What ever works at the time is what I do, my opinion in just that, so come on lets pick you rattle back up and play the game shall we. What you say is what you think and because you seem to think you know it all, then stop flaming other for there opinion and do some less boring instead
Start a tribe?

DeletedUser1511

A clown! No mate, the post was set up, I gave my opinion and you flamed me for it.
What ever works at the time is what I do, my opinion in just that, so come on lets pick you rattle back up and play the game shall we. What you say is what you think and because you seem to think you know it all, then stop flaming other for there opinion and do some less boring instead
Start a tribe?

Whats with this start a tribe business. Dude do you have a problem comprehending the lines, i dont lead ?
I have coplayed the dukes of 3 very dominate tribes and still not touched leading, me not leading tribes does not make your statement any less or more wrong.

"Start up
I cannot see the point in having any Dip in the first few months or until tribe have started to noble, which is usually with in 2/3 weeks of a world opening. So to have NAP's Allies at this stage slows your tribe growth and will stop you from getting any hold on your K/K's

Nobles are out
If you come across a tribe that has a similar growth to your tribe and a NAP would be the best to stop a silly war at the beginning of the world then go for it. But most K's will only have 1 or 2 tribes that will be there in the end, so why not fight it out."

If you still think that this post is right then seriously, pm nauz, cory or even Zard and ask them to explain to you why you are wrong.
I mean seriously, if you come across a tribe with a similar growth nap them?
So dont take out your only competition early when it is still easy ?
"Best to stop a silly war"..:lol:

I mean seriously, dude are you trolling here... be honest.

When i heard you have lead a load of premades i assumed you knew what you were doing. Hence why i called you a clown, because turns out those premades were jokes:lol:

DeletedUser1410

only ever started one premade and that was W8, as for Nauz and Cory, why would they say anything to me? they have there OPINION like you have yours. As you have said you co-played leaders of Great tribes, and didn't touch it, I wonder why that is, Maybe the ego you have is to big to be a good leader, But as for me trolling lol, you came back onto the forum and trolled nearly ever post and flamed people for there opinion.
Now, like I said I've lead some good tribe, never said I'm elite far from it, But I know how to communicate with people with out making them feel like I'm talking down to them, you can't enough said

DeletedUser1511

only ever started one premade and that was W8, as for Nauz and Cory, why would they say anything to me? they have there OPINION like you have yours. As you have said you co-played leaders of Great tribes, and didn't touch it, I wonder why that is, Maybe the ego you have is to big to be a good leader, But as for me trolling lol, you came back onto the forum and trolled nearly ever post and flamed people for there opinion.
Now, like I said I've lead some good tribe, never said I'm elite far from it, But I know how to communicate with people with out making them feel like I'm talking down to them, you can't enough said
No one said anything about leading good tribes. My ego is too big to be a good leader. Mattcurr and Pervis :lol::lol:
You said you lead a good tribe, i listen several good tribes and posted about the thing was a constant in ever successful premade about. Yes it is all a matter of opnion right :)

DeletedUser

Wardy, quick question ... you got an account on any of the .co.uk worlds?

I'm confident in saying you talk a good game ... if you wouldn't mind showing us some skill I'd be a little more impressed.

DeletedUser

I'm confident in saying you talk a good game ... if you wouldn't mind showing us some skill I'd be a little more impressed.

HE coplayed on Better than you, other than that I forget,

DeletedUser

that was UK5
he also played in UK3 rumble, but I forget under what account.

DeletedUser1511

If you mean do i currently play any worlds then the answer is no. Have i played worlds then yeah.
World 2.uk as Sir Vic rank 1
World 3.uk as something like Vicous or something cant remember was rank 12, would have done better but i had Russki, SF and lard real close, as as well other good playrs......
World 5.uk was Better than you was top 5 or something until alex quit when i went rank 7 solo then coplayed again before getting sadly nobled a quirk of fate meant we couldnt rim a certain rank 1 player :icon_sad:

so yeah it aint like i aint got skill. Although even if i didnt have an ability at all, the points i make would still be valid. Ruffus and anyone who thinks like him would still be piss poor players :lol:

DeletedUser1410

Piss poor players?
lol Funny that coming for someone that has already admitted that he co's accounts, ad hide behind the skill of his co's
I don't have a co, never needed one TBH, so try playing with your self, O you probably do between posts so Hey get over it

DeletedUser

Piss poor players?
lol Funny that coming for someone that has already admitted that he co's accounts, ad hide behind the skill of his co's
I don't have a co, never needed one TBH, so try playing with your self, O you probably do between posts so Hey get over it

^^ This.

I agree totally, I've brought this up on the forums before about co-ing accounts, I have never felt the need to.

I believe it can lead to lazy players.. Having others to do your lacky work at stupid o'clock who then quit can lead to halt in farming, aggression and vitally, growth.

If you wanna play seriously then don't cry at the prospect of BRE'ing a couple hundred farm reports when your co dumps you :p

DeletedUser

I'm almost certainly the biggest advocate for no diplomacy you will ever meet. Has nothing to do with whether it's wise, it has to do with whether it is fun. Getting rimmed due to being ganged up on is far preferable to surviving by hugging in my book. Others obviously disagree, and for those that do diplomacy is certainly worthwhile.

I'd advise learning to play properly before preaching to others about what startup is about. I assure you that clearing your 15x15 is not only unnecessary but downright counter-productive.

Obviously I don't clear EVERY village. If a tribe is spaced right there should be 1 or 2 members in that area, maybe a PA.

I don't claim to be an expert, but I don't see how keeping a bunch of sub-par players that are easily cleared around when they could be good farms?

Also, I find that no tribes really seem to support well in the early stages, as everyone is fighting their own mini-battles in their respective 15x15's or whatnot.

Start-up is where tribes establish themselves, develop their territory, and where you begin to see what tribes are worth diplomacy with.

DeletedUser1511

Piss poor players?

When did i admit i hide behind the skill of my co's :lol::lol::lol:
Dude i just dont like playing solo
Ranking(20.|11.287 P) < was top 10 until i had to go on 34 hour travel time for a tribe mate on world 55.Thats pretty much solo.
Dude is that your excuse you dont coplay so you dont need to do well?
Lol man. Lets say your arguement was right and i did hide behind the skill of my co's I have like 3 different players i coplay often. If i did hide behind my coplayers skill why would they coplay me again ?

Man seriously you now have a weak arguement on your hands :lol:

DeletedUser1410

not an argument at all, or weak one at that, you said that I'm a bad leader because of my opinion on Dip, and thats your opinion then you say that I must be a bad leader? That might be, but as far as I can see its posts by you that make the externals a bad place, when all players want to do is play there game and not be called out by someone that has no idea of the last 3 worlds on the uk server, and has an Ego bigger than an I have ever seen on the externals.

In light of every thing that has been posted here, my Opinion is just that, and I wouldn't even think of having a go at someone because they have a different opinion to me, But you... LOL well Ego's rule this game and for that you you win.
But this is why people that are new to the game find it so hard to find or ask for help.
I say get a life or an account and prove that your ego is as good as your skill.
Called out again
I'm in the NW of the world!!!!!