I Quit

DeletedUser

Well I thought I would pay .uk a visit to see how things are going on, only to find that its worse than .net

.uk pro and his boyfriend Donkill3r decided to attack me, they have 32 villages against my 4, somehow this does not seem fair.

So just to let you all know you wont see me ever again, quitting this game, I have had a good 4 years, also had some good battles

Good Luck to everyone who has played with me

Andy

DeletedUser

Every round you played on net was pretty much being a def booster for Jobson, you will not be missed nor will anyone care that you are leaving (except Jobson for obvious reasons)

Oh noez, i was playing tribal wars and someone attacked me so i'm quitting...pathetic :|

DeletedUser

ANOTHER IDIOT LOL, I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK, YOUR A NOOB

DeletedUser3312

Well I thought I would pay .uk a visit to see how things are going on, only to find that its worse than .net

.uk pro and his boyfriend Donkill3r decided to attack me, they have 32 villages against my 4, somehow this does not seem fair.

So just to let you all know you wont see me ever again, quitting this game, I have had a good 4 years, also had some good battles

Andy
Bye.

DeletedUser

such a thoughtful reply andy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11322

To become victorious you must understand and accept defeat. Only then will you ever be up to the standards of UK's Speed Rounds.

Grow up & dont give up, because like said..

YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED.

DeletedUser7966

Andy

It's not their fault you grow so slowly.

DeletedUser10594

SLAP can only attack little players, they cant make a fair 1vs1
because then they would loose

DeletedUser10769

What like that time you 5v1'd me?

Firstly, Not his fault that noone could keep up with Matt in the round which doesn't leave him with any big players except small players to noble.
Secondly, Punisher got nobled by Matt because of his poor growth in near to all the rounds he has played.

DeletedUser

That was aimed to tropez, no idea why you quote me. Like dafuq :L

DeletedUser10594

you are in the wrong tread! dont spam!

goodbye thepunisher40, you are a good and allways aktiv player :)

DeletedUser10769

you are in the wrong tread! dont spam!

goodbye thepunisher40, you are a good deffer and allways aktiv player which helps :)

Another deffer of yours :O

It is funny how he rage quits :lol: I thought he would have been used to losing by now

Last edited by a moderator: