iClaim

DeletedUser

in future i'll try to remember to add some sort of smilies, or you guys could assume i'm being sarcastic until told otherwise.

I would really request you to do so, it's worth to learn how to post such that others understand what you want them to understand. :)

Sounds likes Dukes arn't adverse to the sneaky spear nuke to me! but if it works i say :spear: CHARGE!

and nobody can argue with this:

I can. I won't.

Dukes have really just been showing off! but no matter the size of the tribe or there skill this a really impressive feat. If they can keep this up they polish off there claims before the end of lent!

We are showing the stats, it's a show, not show off. Would you kindly read the first post again and check out the blue and yellow dots? Our enemies are not small too much. We just happen to have the information and we've been hitting them accordingly.

(isn't it nice of all the other tribes to give up there villages for lent, dukes must be loving it!)

I am not sure if it's nice, for it's not the case. All Dukes love is their ODA. :)

Also, isn't it nice of DUKES not to kick TEAM out of K25? If we do then that way TEAM could give up their villages for Lent too, earn some favour from God. Very nice. We do a lot of nice things. :)

Keep it up the show of strength is really impressive!

We shall. :)

- Vic

DeletedUser

I'm anxious to see what the iclaim will throw up next......

Dont tell me youv broke it already :icon_sad:

Vic: Still cnt give you tht rep lol, but i aint forgotten :p