if u like pnp about losing nukes, then this 1 is for you :)

DeletedUser3227

i would like to start this thread with a quote:

Best PnP's(Tribe): W~A~R (their PnP on archizlv, ONCE UPON A TIME, was epic!)
so it obvious the nobbler likes this sort of thing, i doubt he will like this 1 though ;)

im expecting 1 of a few replies:

1. it wasnt just from 1 player
2. billy isnt even in team
3. its not just from dogs, (yummy nukes are in this thread)
4. im grasping at straws cause team are dying.
5. this thread is pathetic
6. blah blah blah you get the drift.

so here goes.

billy00.png

billy01.png

billy02.png

billy04.png

billy05.png

billy06.png

billy07.png

billy08.png

billy09.png

billy10.png

billy11.png

billy12.png

billy26.png

billy25.png

billy24.png

billy23.png

billy13.png

billy22.png

billy20.png

billy19.png

billy18.png

billy17.png

billy16.png

billy15.png

billy14.png

please note the 1s in night bonus. i made this thread as it seems the members of the DAWG alliance like them so much i thought our side should post 1 too, now tbh i dont think this type of pnp is good, but im sure the people not on dogs side will have a great giggle.

ill end this post with 2 words:

GO BILLY

DeletedUser

Nice post Max :) *backslaps Max*

I wont do anything like you said instead al just throw in a counter argument of whats good for TEAM is good for DOGS

And yes all these payers were in TEAM at the time of the attacks hitting(check stats dates/times)

Fixed it:)

These are just the ones in Night bonus, I would have posted all the other dead nukes aswell but I think theres alot of other tribe who could post the same adn alot lot more........

2mzgr3k.png

95u2rq.png

2dhw8c4.png

r8z81y.png

10pu9u0.png

6fr1ap.png

2d0ysdx.png

2cgd9wx.png

2jbpiqp.png

2d9y047.png

16lmrmx.png

16lmrmx.jpg

156uzi9.png

opp9ir.png

i know toffer here :

but like you said whats good for dogs is good for team. and if we all made a thread everytime some1 loses a heap of nukes these forums would be flooded.

Obvcourse Max, I'm sure the people not on and on DOGS side will have a giggle at the ones both you and I posted
*So as not to spam I just edited this post*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3227

i know toffer here :

i dont think this type of pnp is good, but im sure the people not on dogs side will have a great giggle.

but like you said whats good for dogs is good for team. and if we all made a thread everytime some1 loses a heap of nukes these forums would be flooded.

edit, it would be nice to see what vills they were hitting toffer? as in my post i made that clear. the same vill. billy has squashed many a nuke on different vills but my point is dogs keep sending nuke after nuke on the same vill for the same result, where as you have hidden the vill under attack.

DeletedUser5293

:) Deadmax nice one. (I know how long it takes to copy/paste/edit/upload all those images its hard work) so full marks for the effort.

But the point is
copycat.jpg

DeletedUser

Loving the pics Argho. lol.

Max our PnP was still better. Not only put together better but it actually made archi quit... errr... i mean go "inactive". Haha :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I agree Max, B1lly defended well, but we know for a fact that you boy`s have defended him down there with the bonfire as well as defending Lemmon, so well done to B1lly, can`t really say much more that that.

DeletedUser

lol Max why would I post what villa's there hitting ?

My point wasnt that they were all hitting the same villa, you put emphasis on the fact some were sent during night bonus.

My reports were to show that before your so hypocritical against others sending during NB maybe you should get your tribe to not do it.

DeletedUser3227

why would i do that, when it works so well for us most of the time, heres 1 from today!

valoki.png

DeletedUser

Catching empty/little troopd villas is easy though, and if you get a scouting on it during NB( a fake tht got through).

But the villages I had been attacked during NB with were ones tht were stacked at the time

Edit: Also I'm sure if I checked stats W~A~R and DOGS have taken villages off TEAM during NB aswell............

*whats up with that report :s no offence looks fake, or youv done something to it. Its highly diffrent from the ones you psoeted up earlier

DeletedUser

haha, your right, I did have a mass giggle at that, however I must point out that toffers wernt nukes.. well, one was at the end, and whoever is sending 1k axes at a team village should be shot. what a mong... lol.

DeletedUser

I agree Max, B1lly defended well, but we know for a fact that you boy`s have defended him down there with the bonfire as well as defending Lemmon, so well done to B1lly, can`t really say much more that that.

I actually think b1lly and I have done quite well together, seeing as we have a small collection of villages that aren't front line, they are behind enemy lines, completely surrounded by Dogs and hours away from most tribal support.

We have asked for support from Team as you all well know, but you undermine our own capabilities a lot, there have been many an occasion where we have both defended just using each others support.

B1lly is one of the best and most tactical players I have ever seen on this game, and I'm not surprised he has held out for so long. Go b1lly!

DeletedUser

haha, your right, I did have a mass giggle at that, however I must point out that toffers wernt nukes.. well, one was at the end, and whoever is sending 1k axes at a team village should be shot. what a mong... lol.

Thats was my point blaze lol, those nukes were sent after random scoutings, during the day.

As I was stacking them suddenly incame the nobles, theres been a few like this mornings on where they were so far apart a blind man could hvae sniped them

Apr 23,2010 02:51

Apr 23,2010 03:27

Apr 23,2010 03:28

Apr 23,2010 09:18

Apr 23,2010 09:18

Was the timings of the 5 nobles, the first 3 I posted in the spoiler but just noticed I never opened up the screenshot tool enough to show them.

Also am I missing something I never seen the 1 axe report? (although if its there it would most probable be a fake attack)

DeletedUser3227

Catching empty/little troopd villas is easy though, and if you get a scouting on it during NB( a fake tht got through).

But the villages I had been attacked during NB with were ones tht were stacked at the time

Edit: Also I'm sure if I checked stats W~A~R and DOGS have taken villages off TEAM during NB aswell............

*whats up with that report :s no offence looks fake, or youv done something to it. Its highly diffrent from the ones you psoeted up earlier

you can check the conquers on delukes user file if you dont believe me. its legit. i say its different cause of the length, as its a noble report.

DeletedUser

you can check the conquers on delukes user file if you dont believe me. its legit. i say its different cause of the length, as its a noble report.

I believe you I just realise it's been enlarged compared to the others:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Max our PnP was still better. Not only put together better but it actually made archi quit... errr... i mean go "inactive". Haha :icon_wink:

How can you be sure it was not the other way round ? Archi sending all his nukes away coze he is quiting .. not quiting coze he lost them.

lol Max why would I post what villa's there hitting ?

My point wasnt that they were all hitting the same villa, you put emphasis on the fact some were sent during night bonus.

Because that's the whole point of this thread .. Point is Dogs keep nuking one particular village and they keep going ..

you showing some random reports of lost nukes is just useless. I can give you hundreds of reports with lost nukes from my own archive .. it means nothing

DeletedUser

How can you be sure it was not the other way round ? Archi sending all his nukes away coze he is quiting .. not quiting coze he lost them.

Because that's the whole point of this thread .. Point is Dogs keep nuking one particular village and they keep going ..

you showing some random reports of lost nukes is just useless. I can give you hundreds of reports with lost nukes from my own archive .. it means nothing

I'll say it again Dee's the reports I posted wernt to show how many dead nukes I've killed(it woouls take a while to post them up). Max put emphasis on attacks/nobles/nukes being sent during Night Bonus,
please note the 1s in night bonus.
Mine showed that TEAM are also culprits of doing just that.

DeletedUser

I actually think b1lly and I have done quite well together, seeing as we have a small collection of villages that aren't front line, they are behind enemy lines, completely surrounded by Dogs and hours away from most tribal support.

We have asked for support from Team as you all well know, but you undermine our own capabilities a lot, there have been many an occasion where we have both defended just using each others support.

B1lly is one of the best and most tactical players I have ever seen on this game, and I'm not surprised he has held out for so long. Go b1lly!

Not frontline, yet completely surrounded by dog`s?! I think you`re contradicting yaself there love.

Well, only course only action to take is to attack you both at the same time then.

That`s if max & his little TEAM cronies (that he seem`s to be kicking out about 2 a day atm) don`t turn on you & B1lly (from an intercepted in-game mail) & you lose that precious bonfire that`s keeping B1lly in the game.

I have to be honest, we were really gonna open up on him, but as we have further Op`s against TEAM & DCT coming up, we decided against it.

DeletedUser

all i can say is well done done to P.D...

not sure why the duke of TEAM is making pnp's for P.D?

DeletedUser

Not frontline, yet completely surrounded by dog`s?! I think you`re contradicting yaself there love.

She means she is not 'on' our frontline because they are not joined to the main tribe.

And thank you for your praise Nobbler

DeletedUser

i think i fell asleep just going though the nukes i was looking at on your post