If You could have any 5 players

DeletedUser

I'm surprised you didn't pick -Osiris-, considering he cleared you and made you restart. :icon_wink:

HeHeHe (sarcastic laugh) I got banned while he attacked me so I could not dodge or anything, and my punishment was restart, so there. I dont use my GangNing account for world 2. On my new account I have cleared every single village in my 7x7 so far, so not so bad +.+

So...basically...if you dont know the real story, dont brag about it.

Besides Osiris is going to get rimmed soon because loads of people hate him, so I dont care.

DeletedUser2765

HeHeHe (sarcastic laugh) I got banned while he attacked me so I could not dodge or anything, and my punishment was restart, so there. I dont use my GangNing account for world 2. On my new account I have cleared every single village in my 7x7 so far, so not so bad +.+

Besides Osiris is going to get rimmed soon because loads of people hate him, so I dont care.

:lol:

There is no one close to getting nobles, well there is, but no one in k55. The only player that has potential to "rim" osiris, is Sir Vic and in order to do that, sir vic would need a full noble train... Which is quite a ways away. :icon_rolleyes:

Anyway, back on-topic:

The top 5 players I'd like to play in a tribe with;

Swikke
Thargoran
Purple Predator
OHKO
Sir Vic

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

:lol:

There is no one close to getting nobles, well there is, but no one in k55. The only player that has potential to "rim" osiris, is Sir Vic and in order to do that, sir vic would need a full noble train... Which is quite a ways away. :icon_rolleyes:

Anyway, back on-topic:

The top 5 players I'd like to play in a tribe with;

Swikke
Thargoran
Purple Predator
OHKO
Sir Vic

:icon_razz:

No one needs a noble to rim him.

He'll send himself to the rim when he started getting attacked by everyone with cats ;)

And more On Topic:

Thargoran
Purple Predator
Sir Vic
hoang.nghiem
and any other admin/mod so I mail them every day to hearts content :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Frozen Flaim Returns
MontyPython/Press Delete
Extra-Extra (for teh lulz)
John Murray (I have seen what he does. :icon_wink:)
Lone Wolf 19 (.net dude)

There we go.

DeletedUser

No one needs a noble to rim him.

He'll send himself to the rim when he started getting attacked by everyone with cats ;)

And more On Topic:

Thargoran
Purple Predator
Sir Vic
hoang.nghiem
and any other admin/mod so I mail them every day to hearts content :icon_rolleyes:

Exactly

I agree on all of them really.

DeletedUser

I can't narrow it down to a top 10 let alone a top 5 players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You got attacked while you was banned? That's fail. It's not allowed to have attackable bans.

You got attacked then banned? Doesn't matter the attack lands but no damage is done. Still, I would never allow someone in my top five to be someone who has been banned. I obviously am a saint. Anyone who knows me is probably doing this right now... :lol:

- Nobles already? Nah, he may not be so loved but I doubt he is going to be rimmed. Or not so early on anyway.

I can't narrow it down to a top 10 let alone a top 5 players.

I know how you feel. It's why I just posted the best looking female player I know on this server instead. Cyber sex FTW, right? ;)

DeletedUser

Mine:

Darazi
Wizzydizzy (with Lodda)
Alex & Miggy

Cant think of anyone else atm

DeletedUser

He must have sent the attack just before the ban if thats the case, lucky, but you can have bans where you can still be attacked though like Monty said.

Did I ask to be in anyones top 5 anyway? No, so shoosh.

DeletedUser

Sorry about double post but Lodda is here?!

Is this were all my old friends ran off to?​

DeletedUser

1. Southy82
2. Black Ram
3. Moeni
4. 5953
5. SuperVillain

Oh wait, I have them all already...!

DeletedUser3688

Hmm, I'm assuming that these would not require the players you have chosen to be in this world.

I would love to be in a tribe with:
Suko Sevato (PointWhore of W12.) ~not really pointwhore, but he was massive and adopted pointwhore as his callsign.

Joeka (w12) ~ My mentor, taught me all I know, I still got lots to learn though...

RaptorMage(w12) ~ One cool Dad, I swear. Played coz his son was playing and left after his son left.

Murderous Mouse(w12) ~ A deadly mouse. Nuff' said.

Sudden Death(w12) ~ Well, he suddenly rims players out of the blue. Need more intros?