If you could have any 5 players

DeletedUser

Because they're great players and great players have egos :lol: 'cept for Nauz of course :p now he has a cat :icon_rolleyes:

That was really funny :lol:

I have been lucky enough to play with most of the people I would want to and would want to again. I couldn't choose five of those so I'll choose 5 people I have never played with and due to other people's opinions would like to , well actually I would prefer to play against as I think that would be more interesting but.. anyway...

1.Jamm
2.Tharogan
3.Openeye
4. reserved
5. reserved

<3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Excluding RA players.

1) Jester - He was being nice to me when i was a newb, fond memories of him.
2) LudiMagister - As above, and was one of the best allies I've ever met.
3) Krono5 - Unlike most elites we could agree on some facts, eg that the sky is blue. ^.^
4) quixver - :icon_biggrin: Someone to lighten up the atmosphere.
5) SpyC - Great for cooperating with as he always did as I suggested.

DeletedUser

In all honesty, if we are talking about "playing with" I do not think Thar would make it into my Top 5. Would be close but not there. (Sorry Thar! :icon_cry:)

And if we are talking on the leader basis, meaning who would you want to lead you, Thar would make it but would surely be behind OE.

DeletedUser

I'm gonna go with 5 players playing this world i have not had the pleasure of playing alongside already, otherwise it would be to hard to choose.
1)FallenAngel
2)The Revenant
3)Tharg
4)Tracey
5)Modesty the Original

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2335

I'm gonna change mine to:

1 ulciscor
2 Queen of Hearts
3 The Revenant
4 Thomas The Tank Engine
5 Noob

Points = victory. :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Hmm people seem to mix a few people that wouldnt want to play together and would cause trouble alot

Hmm? I've played with all 4 of those, none of them conflict badly really. In fact the me, thar, jamm, and pp were all in the same tribe together, it just lacked zero.

DeletedUser

[pp]
Since somebody mentioned it earlier today on these forums, here are 5 from the original Pills Trolling Team

Only 2 from the original team are still around and both are on the UK team. (You cant escape us)

1) 11-11 - You crazy drunk get back here. I need my second photoshop slave. Dont make us track you down a second time
2) Nifft - You and your uppity edumacation
3) sweetest - just married this month. They grow up so fast
4) Drow - I want my godfather back :(
5) Wallin - honorary mention as the main swedish representation on the forum trolling team <3

[/pp]

DeletedUser

[pp]
Since somebody mentioned it earlier today on these forums, here are 5 from the original Pills Trolling Team

Only 2 from the original team are still around and both are on the UK team. (You cant escape us)

1) 11-11 - You crazy drunk get back here. I need my second photoshop slave. Dont make us track you down a second time
2) Nifft - You and your uppity edumacation
3) sweetest - just married this month. They grow up so fast
4) Drow - I want my godfather back :(
5) Wallin - honorary mention as the main swedish representation on the forum trolling team <3

[/pp]

Agreed and seconded, we will never relinquish our grip :icon_wink:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Woo!!

I played with Drow in W27. He stuck up for me. In some of the bad times of me still being a noob.

Good 'ol coming soon.

W27 you lead Karma as Kristen Key yea??

Kristen Key was W37. He played W27 as Purple Predator.

DeletedUser

Current or past players, eh? :)

1. Toxic To Children
2. Perri
3. Nauzhror
4. Agent Incognito
5. Witheringx

DeletedUser

Current or past players, eh? :)

1. Toxic To Children
There is a name I haven't seen since I started W23 on the rim as my first world :icon_razz:

hmm, people I'd like to play with.
1) thewall4588
2) jasmineyerp
3) new.identity
4) nickjer
5) mattcurr (one of these days when I've got the time I'm gonna cash in on that offer to teach me how to be awesome :icon_wink:)