I'm inclined to believe that...

• Thread starter DeletedUser5774
  • Start date

DeletedUser5774

...Until this world is filled up to the point, at the very least, it would be competetive for more than one tribe to meet it's winning requirements, that another world isn't opened. At first, I was all for a new world, as in, UK10, for a fresh start up.

Then I realized that this world wasn't even filled up for competetiveness, and that it wasn't even filled up enough for it's winning conditions to be met. Thus I joined this world.

Those people inclined to this recruitment drive created by those people wanting to create some sort of 'mega war' in the works for UK10, I'd implore you fill this world up first, before heading over to this UK10 bonanza.

DeletedUser

I agree on the whole, however some people just hate the slow speed I guess.
UK9 turned out to be a poor show in terms of the number of people that joined.. very disappointed. Awesome settings but clearly not for the average user, who thought it was too 'slow'.

DeletedUser

The world is just too god damn slow, I thought i'd make an account just to amuse myself when bored but the speed is horrible. Then again the last time i played was speed worlds on .net and I havn't played for a while so maybe Its just me. I think theres more chance of me taking this world seriously than people agreeing to put back the uk10 start date although i wouldn't mind it either being brought forward or pushed back but meh it'll take too much effort and blackmailing to get my way :(.

DeletedUser1960

Weird....players know this is a SLOW world yet they join.....why join a slow world then complain about it....suck it up....

DeletedUser

Weird....players know this is a SLOW world yet they join.....why join a slow world then complain about it....suck it up....

Yes i know it was a slow world but i think that is one of the reasons it has not proved as popular as other worlds. I'm not really complaining I'm just giving my opinion and saying what i think hence the comment it may look like I'm complaining but that is not me complaining, give me an infraction as a moderator and you'll see me complaining :icon_wink:

Oh and and before you include the taking the world seriously its very doubtfull I'll ever take any tw world seriously and play properly ever again which most people that matter to me on these forums know ;)

Now be a good rug bug and suck it up (the treatment/poison) after all rug bugs downstairs aren't appealing ;)

DeletedUser1960

Yes i know it was a slow world but i think that is one of the reasons it has not proved as popular as other worlds. I'm not really complaining I'm just giving my opinion and saying what i think hence the comment it may look like I'm complaining but that is not me complaining, give me an infraction as a moderator and you'll see me complaining :icon_wink:

Oh and and before you include the taking the world seriously its very doubtfull I'll ever take any tw world seriously and play properly ever again which most people that matter to me on these forums know ;)

Now be a good rug bug and suck it up (the treatment/poison) after all rug bugs downstairs aren't appealing ;)

It's cool dude.....Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder....:p

I love the taste of Absinthe......

and us ruggy buggies are immune to all man made poisons.....lmao

don't let the bed bugs bite....I told them to take it easy on you>>>>>>>>

DeletedUser

I wouldn't call it fonder, more like a lover for a few hours then a period of feeling like you dying to place of regret and shame to wishing you were dead. Good to hear as long as its the legit stuff and you drink responsibly get smashed its all good :) lmao oh really? i think a bit of absinthe gets them in a party mood :p

DeletedUser

A decent player should be able to adapt his or her gameplay to accomodate for all types of World settings; albeit fast, slow or middle paced. I for one, am ecstatically happy that Militia are not present on this World, likewise with Archers/Mounted Archers/Paladin and of course the Church.

You have to look at a World as a whole for everyone. People that don't own co-played accounts are going to stick around longer on this World because they can be more competitive due to each account not taking up as much time as on a fast world. A fast world will basically require a co-played account to make it into the top 10, 5 or even 1st.

I've been playing for just over 24 hours now and I've already got 50 spears and I'm actually really enjoying the settings. I find the .net server nowadays to be too fast. Not necessarily in terms of the speed of the world but the way the world develops. Basically, I remember the olden days when a world would last for ages having a number of really competitive tribes all capable of making number 1. Now though, the world seems to hug together early on to form 2 or 3 tribes that see it out.

DeletedUser7321

A decent player should be able to adapt his or her gameplay to accomodate for all types of World settings; albeit fast, slow or middle paced. I for one, am ecstatically happy that Militia are not present on this World, likewise with Archers/Mounted Archers/Paladin and of course the Church.

You have to look at a World as a whole for everyone. People that don't own co-played accounts are going to stick around longer on this World because they can be more competitive due to each account not taking up as much time as on a fast world. A fast world will basically require a co-played account to make it into the top 10, 5 or even 1st.

I've been playing for just over 24 hours now and I've already got 50 spears and I'm actually really enjoying the settings. I find the .net server nowadays to be too fast. Not necessarily in terms of the speed of the world but the way the world develops. Basically, I remember the olden days when a world would last for ages having a number of really competitive tribes all capable of making number 1. Now though, the world seems to hug together early on to form 2 or 3 tribes that see it out.

The slow speed imo is good for solo players and like said above more will stick around will be interesting to see who leaves when W10 starts.

DeletedUser9748

This world can be a competitive one only if w10 does not draw half of the players there. Uk9's current state is not easy to be altered without any serious activity from players that are not in the top 10. Only 4 continents have been filled up so there cannot be any outsider tribe from the rim that can make the difference. Rim is actually the center of this world.

It's good that there are new people joining this world as it develops, but I believe that this will stop when uk10 comes out. We will have to wait and see ;)

DeletedUser

In order to make this world last and be competitive.. W10 mustn't come out for a while.

I know I'm new but I've been doing a bit of research and even from this world (9) I grew by 2 points and increased from like 5500th in the world straight up to about 3500th. At 116 points, I've gone to 2200th! The lack of competition is just crazy and needs to be addressed.

Even if it's something like giving all new players to the world free premium points (but making it worth it) after they reach certain time scales of playing on the world, increasing through time.

DeletedUser

In order to make this world last and be competitive.. W10 mustn't come out for a while.

I know I'm new but I've been doing a bit of research and even from this world (9) I grew by 2 points and increased from like 5500th in the world straight up to about 3500th. At 116 points, I've gone to 2200th! The lack of competition is just crazy and needs to be addressed.

Even if it's something like giving all new players to the world free premium points (but making it worth it) after they reach certain time scales of playing on the world, increasing through time.

They get one free week premium once they get 500 points, like on all the worlds.
But noobs with premium are still noobs so i don't think giving away more premium would help them a lot.

DeletedUser

Hopefully there are some suprises in store for some players here. The world is very very young and there are obviously some people spending way wayyyyyy too much time on this game to get to the size they have so quickly.

However once the rest of the world starts getting to 3-4 villages each thats when we'll see where the talented players are hiding, I have high hopes for this world a tribe could very quickly (within two months) dominate this entire world.

Caldwellowl

DeletedUser8105

Hopefully there are some suprises in store for some players here. The world is very very young and there are obviously some people spending way wayyyyyy too much time on this game to get to the size they have so quickly.

However once the rest of the world starts getting to 3-4 villages each thats when we'll see where the talented players are hiding, I have high hopes for this world a tribe could very quickly (within two months) dominate this entire world.

Caldwellowl

There are left couple core/early rimm players who accepted this worlds challange.
Morale will be deactivated soon and all young,young talented players imo will disappear from the map.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
There are left couple core/early rimm players who accepted this worlds challange.
Morale will be deactivated soon and all young,young talented players imo will disappear from the map.

You talking about me?!!?

Well I'm not young or talented and I'm not in the core so I should be safe.. :)

DeletedUser

When will it be deactivated ? I know it's after 90 days but when did this world start ?

DeletedUser

It will be deactivated 90 days after you started and it counts on the person with the most time left remaining I do believe? Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I'm 99% that the young young talented players might have a chance as they will still have morale so attackers with still have morale against them.

That's what I read from somewhere at least.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
The 20:1 protection was defo 45 days from when the individual player started so I can't see that the 90 days would be any different... Moral is calulated on the defender not the attacker, so even if the attacker has been playing for more than 90 days they will still feel the effects of moral when attacking a player that has been playing for less than 90 days... with the reverse being true that if you've only been playing for 60 days but attack someone that has been playing for 91 days moral won't be a factor...

So basically each player has 90 days to get themselves to a position where they can defend their villages against Intern...

i.e. don't join them as your be internalledl :)...

either that or attack them before your 90 days is up so when they attack back you still have moral on your side...

P.s. I could be completely wrong so don't blame me if you lose all your troops...

DeletedUser

Now not being an expert at this shizzle, but this makes life incredibly hard for either Intern or Boo players to pick off the smaller tribes.

I.e. they cannot pick apart the smaller guys for another two months, therefore they're stuck attacking people with 3-4 villages each or even worse ---- Barbs.

So for example an 80k player cannnot attack a 4k player with the 20:1 rule?

Apologies this is a very new rule to me.

Cald