Imagine

DeletedUser11546

I'm making a premade for next UK world

The Tribe will be lead by myself with a little help from Julia (fantus)

The name of the tribe will be:

Banana
(since it's my favourite fruit, and I'm not a very creative person,)
(Name subject to change if i think of something better)

banana+eating+funny+photo.jpg

We will join upon the commencement of the world and members may start up to a week after the given date if they wish. We will be recruiting in-game if any players in the area catch our eye and our start direction will be announced here, but if you wish to join you are far more likely to be successful with an application before the world starts.

A little bit about me: I'm James, or Jeimizu, currently playing w 15 but have played many other worlds. I've had a few great accounts. I expect to duke the tribe for the entirety of its lifespan, but if there are any issues regarding this they will be addressed in due course. I will also be looking for a baron between now and when we join the world.

To apply for the tribe please add me on skype: uzzy... Or comment below.

I have no specific requirements but obviously you have to be a decent player with the history to prove it. Don't be afraid to apply everyone will be considered as I'll be looking to recruit several newer players too.

Members List

Jeimizu
Julia
Cam
CF
Daz
Rob
Devin
TeaAndCrumpets
Callum
Assassin222
Biggsy
Meechan
Nick/Scorp
L@ui$
Lee
Chris/Baz
WeIsNubs
Pedro
Donkyho
Kourosh
Mancunia
TriggaHappy

TW Nuke
Luke
Luscus
Dallow
Gain Warnham
Whitty69
Dan

Many Thanks
James

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4083

*Puts on a Brian Blessed voice*

Consider this thread cleaned :)

DeletedUser8195

Want some extremely good advice?

Get rid of CF sooner rather than later.

;)

DeletedUser

this tribe wud massivly fail shud cf leave :x

This tribe was gonna fail with or with out CF, one player cant change a tribe. CF can be ranked number one in the world but it wouldnt fix the playing ability/leadership of Jeimizu ;)

DeletedUser11546

aw are there hard feeling since i rejected your application :(

DeletedUser4753

This tribe was gonna fail with or with out CF, one player cant change a tribe. CF can be ranked number one in the world but it wouldnt fix the playing ability/leadership of Jeimizu ;)

Lol i disagree CF level of prowess moves mountains

Ugggghhhh dude u applied :eek:

DeletedUser11546

and lets be honest it's not like the bar was set very high :D

DeletedUser

aw are there hard feeling since i rejected your application :(

5/4/13 2:45 PMJeimizu added The Scientist to this conversation
The Scientist 5/4/13 2:47 PM Just getting added to chat with out being told i want to join the tribe? haha

Thats from your tribes skype chat, i told you i wanted to talk to you about your pre-made you took that as i wanted to join it and added me. Then removed me sense i told you i wasnt interested in joining your pre-made.

But go ahead and make up stories about rejecting me ;)

DeletedUser11546

yeah i added the wrong person :S, (i may have been on recreational drugs at the time, so please don't judge)

DeletedUser

yeah i added the wrong person :S, (i may have been on recreational drugs at the time, so please don't judge)

Actually your exact words where

I thought you wanted to join? Do you have a co-player?

Dont get all butt hurt now that your the one who got rejected your life will go on my friend :)