improve "sleep mode" for normal worlds

arrar

Reaction score
Hello

I find motivation ( again ) to explain that it could be amazing to improve Sleep mode :)

Currently :
Most of worlds have "night bonus". It's good but not many efficient for limited co-plays (because we can noble in night bonus or also farm )
"Sleep mode" exist ( a mode where you can't go on your account at all ) and i think it's good, but there are big big shortcomings with it.

i can tell you that we could always noble players easy, even with sleep mode, no matter of that
Now, even on casual worlds players ask for co-play, tri-plays, it's madness !!

"Sleep mode" will allow to sleep or work and just play with 1 or 2 players less than currently on the account.
( less co-players on the account is also more players and more accounts on worlds, so more money for Innogames also !!!! )

But, sleep mode isn't perfect at all. For those who, like me, win worlds with that setting, you will know that you just need note the exact minute when you opponent go in "sleep mode" ( just refresh on map' ) and then it's quite easy to impact noblemen and nukes on the end of the "sleep mode".
( of course you can change the delay of sleep mode), but it's always 6 hours, or 7 hours, so it's really easy to coordinate with tribemates for timing noblemen and nukes each hour, so it's indefensible. we can't deffend well.

You go on the account, you see 40 noble in 2 minutes, how can you deffend ? you also see 40 noblemen in 62 minutes and 40 more in 122 minutes (bad rename also )

Solutions to improve sleep mode:
1- At the end of the sleep mode Innogames can add 1 or 2 hours where all the attacks only visit villages (no damage, no destroy , no lose ) ===> better solution
2- put 1 or 2 hours of "big night bonus" at the end of the sleep mode ( to help deffense )
3- allow players to go on the account even in sleep mode ( only for rename attacks, send support (for snipe) and see attacks incomings ) (maybe only attacks on your own village for take over but not necessary, there are tribemates also to do it )

Sleep mode is a setting for a better equity between players.

- For those who dislike "noob setting", where are you playing on international tournament world ?
- For those who want play all day long, why do you need co-plays, tri-plays, quadru-play ????
- For those who don't see shortcomings with "sleep mode" i encourage you to play a world against me, you will see how lose 30 villages in 1 second

maybe i'm wrong ? where ? but i think it's good

We also need the autorisation from INNOGAMES to allow SLEEP MODE on normal worlds like world 73 !

Play "only" 18hours per day will not be dramatic ! anyway everyone just have multi co-plays, it's madness

THANKS for listening, i always answer for better details