In game names / Who's who.

DeletedUser

Evening,

This is my first escapade here on the UK server, and despite playing .net on and off for years, I don't know many of the locals :icon_cry:

So..... I made this thread, in the hope that all players - nub or pro - can connect your PnP name with your IGN name (if you wish), and/or share your past TW experience, where we might know you from, any aliases you might have and anything else you might want to add :icon_biggrin:

I realise many of you are already acquainted, but the "clique" nature of the forums can often deter newer members from posting (not me (flex)), so I thought this might add an element of humbleness to the forums. Lastly, we all know the forum could do with some fresh blood.
Don't be shy :icon_wink:

DeletedUser11708

Lots on here have played / co-played may accounts if you read most sig's of the good players they will have there account names in there, the big egos are not always the best players. this 0210 is a right pain lol ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10790

0210 is a nub overall....
I look at w16 and I see nubs and more nubs ;)

blue

DeletedUser11546

2yu3sw37748.gif

DeletedUser6623

Im a nub.. and i lead a bunch of nubs. :icon_cool:

Can you figure out what account i'm on or what my name is?

DeletedUser12062

Im proud to be a nub

And sorry read the forum here since I joined the world, and pleased I am in the category of bieng a nub rather than some of the clicky old timers here who clearly suck up to other "big names" and shun the nubs

I say all this respectfully as I said I dont know most of you guys in game yet but use the same name there.
I just read in the rate the player a piece that relates to nubs bieng outsiders where old friends are given slap on back others are dismissed as nubs and not predicted longevity despite playing hard and when I can match a name to those "in the know" all I can do is laugh and think what a fun world this is going to be

DeletedUser

I play Carpe Diem and I'm awesome. Still a stupid name but my CoA is the smex :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Reef.

Played UK1 for too long.

Will probably play this world for too long, too :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser4753

d1

currently the best player on uk servers
my word is gospel and my minions are many

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I'm Justin, played a few years now, driven some larger accounts, often a late starter, farming bores me however much less since fa introduced, for me the best parts of the game are those that require timing.

DeletedUser

Hi everyone,

I'm michealPW from .net and klanlar.org.

I came for the full hauls
emoticon-0165-muscle.gif

Wanted to have a casual game between College studies :)

DeletedUser

Noob to UK16

Hi, all, Matt here I'm a N00b on UK16, but did way too much time on UK1 for a minor tribe as a W1N attack nuke killer and had great playing against them. Ultimately let down by poor tribe members who couldn't sit an account under assault. I love defensive fighting, sniping and killing nukes as they go home, but i'm more than happy to get all my nukes on the move if the tribe needs them.

Played far too much working for myself, and letting work suffer a bit, and definitely not getting into that trap again.

I have played against (and a bit with some of ) Reef, Stutzy, Decursus, Roche and a few others who are on here under new names and lots of respect for them - underestimate them at your peril. They remember me as a smelly old dog.

Currently sitting out on the rim and having fun, we'll see how this world develops from my point of view, but it look like its going to be fun.