Inactive?

DeletedUser

I'll go with inactive, congrats in your first ever achievement in tw adb, albeit in speed.

DeletedUser

I'll go with inactive, congrats in your first ever achievement in tw adb, albeit in speed.

Loving your sarcasm, please, feel free to back up some of your achievements, please.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser7966

Someones excited about clearing an inactive player? Congrats, maybe for your next achievement you can noble a barb :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Loving your sarcasm, please, feel free to back up some of your achievements, please.:icon_rolleyes:

Why should I too you? Every world i've been on with you, you've quit before nobles, so liek, yeah... no.

Why did you feel the need to make a thread about clearing an inactive player? If he was active he would have dodged his troops. :/

DeletedUser

can you be certain he would have dodged maybe he thought he was able to defend against it

Nauzhror

Reaction score
can you be certain he would have dodged maybe he thought he was able to defend against it

Are you suggesting I'd intentionally defend any attack, ever, with lc?

Him mailing me after said attack admitting he knew I wasn't actively playing:

[12:06:56 PM] Nauzhror: was talking to tharg
[12:07:02 PM] Nauzhror: looked back saw you'd cleared me so deleted
[12:07:04 PM] Nauzhror: :D
[3:48:43 PM] !Looking for co-player CanYouCatchMe? ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: :D
[3:48:49 PM] !Looking for co-player CanYouCatchMe? ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: Sorry for late reply mate :D
[3:48:55 PM] !Looking for co-player CanYouCatchMe? ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: And i knew you went inactive :p
[3:48:59 PM] !Looking for co-player CanYouCatchMe? ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: Yu didnt grow for ages

Oh, and let's show the full report, it's only fair ;)

The attacker has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
17.7%
Morale: 100%

Attacker: LiL SPooN
Origin: AnGeL*DeMoN*Boii (516|503) K55

Quantity: 0 0 51 25 24 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 46 1 22 0 0 0 0

Defender: Nauzhror
Destination: Nauzhrors village (513|505) K55

Quantity: 77 0 0 5 73 0 0 0 0
Losses: 77 0 0 5 73 0 0 0 0

EspionageResources scouted: 3.204 3.204 309

Haul: 100 100 10 210/210
Hint Your troops were detected by your enemy

Yes, he had less than a third of my lc at the time.

Last edited:

DeletedUser282

He got first to 100k on W5.co.uk

Also, threads where you brag about clearly inactive players, doesn't make anyone think you are in anyway good, just makes you seem even less intelligent than normal.