Incoming Impact Out Of SLAP!

• Thread starter DeletedUser13523
  • Start date

DeletedUser13523

Hello Guys

Thought I owed it to the SLAP! guys to just write a few things about them and take the chance to say how much a appreciated all there help and training. Just gonna start this off with some remakes I have for the players in SLAP!

Matt - Never would have thought it 4 months ago that I would actually respect you as a player. You have taught me so much and for that I wanted to say thank you. I know we argued a lot when I was in SLAP! but you always stuck by me and Helped me move forward even tho i didn't like it sometimes but wish you the best of luck Leading SLAP!

Patris - Always Loved this guy. Funny little Swine and a great little player also. You have taught me quite a lot and thank you for that. Your one of the 4 in SLAP! that I will miss working with but I am confident we will enjoy fighting just as much.

Grim - Grim bloody beast of a player i would say easily top 2 in SLAP!. When I first came to SLAP! you were very supportive and helped me get used to the banter in SLAP!. Not looking forward to fighting you haha but I am sure in no time I will beat you ;)

Daser - Another Great player in SLAP! always knew how to change the game around when we were loosing and again gonna miss working with you. Haven't got a bad thing to say about you.

RW - I know we didn't get on great but we still worked well as a team and thank you for that.

Sam - Again didn't get on great with you but I really did enjoy teaming with you mate.

I really enjoyed my time playing with you guys and I am so happy I am good friends with some of you. I don't care what people say about SLAP! you are a amazing team and you will always put up a good fight.

So where do I go from here well I have some stuff lined up and you SLAP! guys should enjoy it but again thanks for giving me the opportunity to work with you cheers

II

DeletedUser11069

I told you guys, his fatness required him to consume the living flesh of his friends.
I called it, everyone called me a madman, but I was right!

DeletedUser

II was kicked for nobling Mr nublet (at the time about 2k and inactive) out of the Top 10 on a tournament to try and get Rank.1 for himself. II being about 43k at the time.

Seeing as you're bragging about it II, thought I should set the record straight.

DeletedUser11069

Well next time try to have everyone in a tribe so it wouldn't be possible for such cannibalism to take place ^^
oh wait

DeletedUser12407

yesterday myr today slap tomorrow myr again ?!?!?

nice you said all of your team are good, nobody cares and all should know it already, so why you posted that l0l

DeletedUser10789

Who are u talking about Olli?

Sad to see II left me off his post :'(