Incoming!...))

DeletedUser8097

Greetings
drinks.gif

I thought, that in late fall / autumn I'd join the .co.uk speed server. I'm already WAY too much ahead on the .net Speed Ladder and, I thought to myself, why not win a season on .co.uk? I guess by that time twtotal.co.uk will be launched and James would have already won the first season. Congrats to him btw
ae.gif
I said MONTHS ago he will become an awesome player, yet everyone laughed. Well, try laughing now...))

In the meanwhile, I want to see who would like to play along with me.

Consider it as a Limited Future New Tribe Recruitment.

Only 3 open spots, I'll choose the best candidates (we're gonna be like the Fantastic Four
mml.gif
- and I'll be Torch since everyone gets burned when trying to touch me on speed...))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7179

Looks like nobody likes you Adrian! Haha only messing pal! I wonder if you made the same offer on .net how many peeps would reply! lol

DeletedUser8097

Someone already applied for the Invisible Woman Place in the team :p
And yes, she's from UK...))

DeletedUser8157

lol addrian i joined 10 days after you ha nice :p

DeletedUser

I be your pet. I follow your every command.
But don't go barking up the wrong tree. Excuse the pun:)
I even play fetch doggy fetch, maybe do some roly polys while I'm at it.
I can be mr fantastic. When they try to run away, I always, catch them up.

DeletedUser

hasan wanna be the thing :D
but I can settle for richards :)

DeletedUser8097

We also need someone to play the villain, we wouldn't want it to be too easy for us to win. Any thoughts?

DeletedUser8157

lol he would pop hes pants ha at the look of your two names :p

i might play the villain to want to see how fast i can get killed ha :p

DeletedUser8782

Imma play just to shut you up :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I don't play .uk,but after seeing this Ill only join to stop Adrian and his "Fantastic Four" .well i cant stop you,but Ill do my best to annoy you and slow you down and give others the chance to kill you

DeletedUser8157

I don't play .uk,but after seeing this Ill only join to stop Adrian and his "Fantastic Four" .well i cant stop you,but Ill do my best to annoy you and slow you down and give others the chance to kill you

lol who are the fantastic four I would like to know XD

DeletedUser7966

If I'm around, I'd be happy to play the villain for you. Could do with a challenge.

DeletedUser

There 3 villains, it looks like its a battle between the fantastic four and the Powerpuff girls