Innogames feedback request

dabookman

Reaction score
What motivates you to play Tribal Wars?

What do you like about Tribal Wars?

duck that quacks

Reaction score
Suppose the answer is the same to both - the game's simplicity while being strategic and fast. As a speed player, I feel like there is no other game out there that is as relaxing but yet as competitive and as challenging as is tw, since every player you fight against plays in a different way. However, sadly speed is simply not very invested into and most servers disregard it...

mafialeader

Reaction score
The great community
What motivates you to play Tribal Wars?

What do you like about Tribal Wars?
Q1 The main reason I play Tribal Wars is all thanks to Lt Yoshimitsu, the undisputed master of tribalwars and the true inspiration behind my virtual conquests. I mean, who wouldn't be motivated by Yoshimitsu's unparalleled wisdom in the art of tribal warfare? His legendary skills have fueled my desire to build an empire, and one day be as good as him.
Q2
There's nothing quite like those sleepless nights, spent sniping and sending nobles. Turning up to work in the morning, being asked are you ok?

Let's not forget the joy of crafting intricate support tickets for the illustrious Dabookman. I mean, who wouldn't want to read support tickets of adults crying because of an online game. Dabookman, the unsung hero of our virtual dramas, always there to lend a sympathetic ear or perhaps just an automated response.

Spending Premium Points? Oh, it's practically a hobby. Nothing says success like investing real money into a virtual realm, and watching those Premium Points vanish is a true testament to my commitment to an imaginary kingdom.

And of course, the pièce de résistance – flaunting that coveted win badge to a bunch of strangers who are probably wondering if you're just an overzealous keyboard warrior. It's the ultimate flex, leaving everyone in awe of your virtual prowess while you secretly revel in the irony of it all. But just remember even WarHero has one.

Last edited: