INNOV Vs Titans

DeletedUser

Titans & Titan have declared war on INNOV.

We were allied to Titans since the start of the world and aftera couple if their players attacked us... we rimmed them and war broke out.

TBH we in INNOV don't care as we consider them no threat to us...

Just keeping you guys posted.

DeletedUser

I feel so well informed that such great tribes are now at war. I tremble in utmost fear at the consequences when one wins, and how their power will be amplified in this world.

DeletedUser5774

Thank you for bringing this to UK10s attention.

Now that your competetion knows you are wasting resources (i.e troops ect) on each other in some sort of 'spear war,' leaves you now open for another opportunist tribe to attack you.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Thank you for bringing this to UK10s attention.

Now that your competetion knows you are wasting resources (i.e troops ect) on each other in some sort of 'spear war,' leaves you now open for another opportunist tribe to attack you.

Opportunist tribe? No chance. The only big tribe in their K is Pandas. Everyone knows Pandas are sweet, gentle, and completely docile.

DeletedUser

lol. true. But CoDeD have good leadership and are very consistent. Always in the Top. 7 and not many players leave or quit.

DeletedUser6695

Jeez Ade taking pride in clearing a semi active solo player?

DeletedUser10079

lol. true. But CoDeD have good leadership and are very consistent. Always in the Top. 7 and not many players leave or quit.

what the hell has that got to do with their presence in K 55

Nauzhror said:
Not really sure I'd class CoDeD as a big tribe, or at least not a tribe with a big presence in that K. CoDeD only has 1 member in K55's top 10, whereas Pandas has 8.

sure thats true but you could use the same argument within the top20 where CoDeD have none and pandas have 8 or even the top40 where Pandas have 10 to CoDeD is 1 yet you would still class them as a big tribe?

at least 2 thirds of CoDeD is in K55, They are ranked third within the K so surely that means they are at least some kind of big tribe within the K

but anyways don't mean to start any arguments here :)
so lets not continue anymore nauz or you'll make me look stupid :'(

DeletedUser

it has everything to do with their K55 presence.

It shows that they will be a threat in the K for a very long time to come and shove lots of K55 tribes to the rim like T4H, TSAXH and other like that.

Pandas & CoDeD are the main dangers in K55.
If INNOV defeat Titans then they can also be a big threat to the K.

DeletedUser

I think you should ask talon11 about that. LOL

Jeez Ade taking pride in clearing a semi active solo player?

U liek Mudkipz? on 06.10. at 00:52
Do I recall I heard you mention something about "staying put" a while back?

talon11 on 06.10. at 19:23
:) i'll just come back sooner or later, so is good they yours?

U liek Mudkipz? on 07.10. at 01:48
Hahahahahaha,,, like you'll be coming back. You've already been uprooted, it may even be more profitable for me to let you grow just so I can noble you again... but then catting you to the ground is HIGHLY appealing too...

Well he certainly was active enough to mail me 67 times, including yet another bold yet baseless claim about how he'll be coming back to invariably crush me with his 500 point 2nd village (which is now his only one, and also catted to pieces)...

Ruffus also getting a bit of heat from PG, and he's been nobled by evoL too (though I entirely accept it was a cross-noble)...

Please... The only tribe that I consider above evoL is Pandas atm.

They are ranked third within the K so surely that means they are at least some kind of big tribe within the K

Only third? IT would be understandable if the rank 1 & 2 in the K were epic mass-recruiting pointwhores like PG, but they are not. Being third isn't something to be proud of, when some of the tribes above you are categorically better...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

Oh sorry I forgot mailing someone 67 times is a good indicator of their overall activity :icon_rolleyes:

Anyway seeing as that is off topic I'll leave it at that...

Any stats for this war yet?

DeletedUser5283

my main concern is if he had time to mail you 67 times why did he not dodge your attacks and then snipe your nobles or dodge till was stacked :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

my main concern is if he had time to mail you 67 times why did he not dodge your attacks and then snipe your nobles or dodge till was stacked :icon_rolleyes:

I think this question is best directed to CF. I would state something along the lines of "noob" coupled with the word(s) "nuke-nobling"... CF should claim I'm just lucky. It's all good.