*insert premade's name here*

DeletedUser

7/18/2009?
When is that Nauzh? tomorrow? here, it is still 17th :)

Anyway, Miggy told me he will play and will join us if he can buy a new laptop on time. that's what he told me. don't blame me if he don't do it. it is not my problem.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
7/18/2009?
When is that Nauzh? tomorrow?

Anyway, Miggy told me he will play and will join us if he can buy a new laptop on time. that's what he told me. don't blame me if he don't do it. it is not my problem.

Tomorrow would be 8/18, that says 7/18, as in...oh...a month ago?

DeletedUser

Oh yes. I am used to seeing month written in the middle.

Anyway, Miggy said that to me on 11 of this month. idk, maybe changed his mind?

DeletedUser

MIGGY quit ?

In his dreams :lol:

Think you'll find he can't stay away for long. :icon_eek:

<3

DeletedUser

Corrections:
NeverSleeps is joining my tribe. He confirmed it a while ago. (Stop stealing my members, Nima! :icon_wink:)

Super fast and Rypsterbull are joining Nauz last I heard and they confirmed it.

Walleh said to me about a month ago he was intent on making W39 his last world and there was no way he was joining, so I highly doubt this.

DeletedUser

Corrections:
NeverSleeps is joining my tribe. He confirmed it a while ago. (Stop stealing my members, Nima! :icon_wink:)

Walleh said to me about a month ago he was intent on making W39 his last world and there was no way he was joining, so I highly doubt this.

Super fast dropped out from our tribe, when we changed plans. So the possibility he joined this tribe is still there.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Corrections:

You're wrong on all three counts. thewall is not joining under his own account but a friend who he has been "teaching" is joining and he will be co-playing with them to help them out.

NS and Super fast are also both joining them.

DeletedUser

Well, I didn't know about Walleh, I'm just saying what I heard from him a while back. Same with SF and Ryp.

But Neversleeps is joining my tribe, Fuzz got him about 3 weeks ago.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Well, I didn't know about Walleh, I'm just saying what I heard from him a while back. Same with SF and Ryp.

But Neversleeps is joining my tribe, Fuzz got him about 3 weeks ago.

No, NS is not joining your tribe. Your tribe has had the most inaccurate list by far up till now. You had Allyboo listed as a 'maybe' when she didn't even know your tribe existed.

DeletedUser

"Possibles" either go as people I'm going to recruit or are in the process. It's not a maybe, it's a "Possible".

I'd like to see a statement from NS saying he's not joining my tribe. I trust Fuzz and he said he'll (NS) join.

DeletedUser

I rather don't argue you about such things. i said they will join my tribe. and they will do it.

If they don't, I'll know you said the truth. but i highly doubt it, nuke :)

DeletedUser

:p Well, we'll see, right? :p

But I'm really confused about NS, Nima. Shall we talk about this? ;)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
:p Well, we'll see, right? :p

But I'm really confused about NS, Nima. Shall we talk about this? ;)

There's nothing to talk about, he'll join whatever tribe he wants to. The same can be said for every other player.

DeletedUser904

No, NS is not joining your tribe. Your tribe has had the most inaccurate list by far up till now. You had Allyboo listed as a 'maybe' when she didn't even know your tribe existed.

i have to agree with nauzhror here, the main reason i left Ninja was because i wasn't total sure all those people were going to join :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

The member list is 100% legit. Some people have just said yes to two tribes a few times, so it's confusing. :|

SF, you made me sad and everyone else when you left. :(

And I agree with Nauzhror as well, about this part.

Nauzhror said:
There's nothing to talk about, he'll join whatever tribe he wants to. The same can be said for every other player.

It's his decision, not mine. It's currently being dealt with now.

DeletedUser

It's his decision, not mine. It's currently being dealt with now.

The whole thing is there is nothing to be discussed between the two leaders about it, as neither decides if NS is joining them. They can decide to not invite him, but can not decide whether or not he chooses to accept the invite or not.

It's sort of like it doesn't bother me if someone who's leading a noob tribe invites my members (I mean in-game, I'm not calling the other premades here noob tribes.). If they accept the invite then they weren't the type of member I was looking for anyway.

DeletedUser

Exactly, Nauz, I know. We're just going to explain the situation and all the details to NS and let him decide. He might've thought Nima and Fuzz we're in the same tribe, who knows. But he knows he accepted two invites to two tribes, so we're just going to explain and let him do the deiciding. :)

DeletedUser

Funny, Neversleeps has never mentioned anything about playing on World 2 here. :icon_confused: