Inside of T4H before they became APOC

• Thread starter DeletedUser7882
  • Start date

DeletedUser7882

This is my first post so might not be great .
I had some problems with the pictures so i made a website to put the pictures on .

I hope this will help show you why T4H just fell apart .

http://noobishtribesontribalwars.webs.com/

If you have a look around you will be able to see the screenshots.

So there the link have a look it goes right to the screenshots of T4H before they became APOC .

http://noobishtribesontribalwars.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=93184517

This will take you on the screen shot it is a poll to have a allaince with VIBORA but on the second post they say lets get rid of ~LGA~ as a allaince and just have VIBORA .

I wanted to keep my first post short .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry, after having to zoom in on my browser, to see the miniscule pictures, I can't see anything that is remotely condemning.

For those who can't be bothered to go to an external site, the general gist of it is:

Someone from ZD has accidentally broken their NAP with T4H. How scandalous...
A poll about an alliance with VIBORA.
Diplomacy: 2 allies, VIBORA and ~LGA~. 2 NAPS, ZD and O~O.
A poll discussing whether to go to war with Meow

It gives no indication whatsoever to why T4H fell apart!

DeletedUser

Jojo I'll be doing a short topic later on regarding how it fell apart. I have enough saved and left over before I left to put it on here.

DeletedUser6488

A poll discussing whether to go to war with Meow

It gives no indication whatsoever to why T4H fell apart!

i dont have the tools to read that as too small but you say there was a poll to war MEOW??

Can you mail me ingame as to who the posters were and what the actual discussion points were
action may need to be taken here

ign WARRIOR 1

DeletedUser

Shaun, that poll was made by someone who wanted a war with everyone. It wasn't just Meow that was up there, Why? and ZD were also up there. Quite frankly he wasn't well liked.

That poll won't go anywhere anymore since most of the members are no longer there.

DeletedUser7882

if you lick on the picture each time it gets bigger and if you want i will send you a link to a bigger screen shot .

DeletedUser

What is the post about? I was away when we fell apart so no idea what has gone on. However, tension was rising as I left for the weekend. I come back to see my points have quartered and one of my fellow former council members has been catting me down.

DeletedUser

Woo I got in one of the pictures!

However that's completely inaccurate, nothing showed there is the reason the tribe fell apart.