Insolence..

DeletedUser

Please, you talk more rubbish than I do when I'm wired.
Please ragequit from the forums much like you ragequit from our Skype talk yesterday when I told you that players like you are the reason this game is dying.

The facts are there. You're an awful example of a player. You disgrace this game through your derogatory attitude and treacherous actions.

This is what Tribal Wars has become all about. Maybe, just maybe, if people stopped acting like you do - we could save this game. But that's not happening is it?

DeletedUser4411

"Doesn't matter, you were the head. Maybe I should change that to 'worked with an endless list'. Would that keep you happy?"

And how exactly did you come to that conclusion? As a matter of fact, the alliance lacked structure which is almost certainly one of the many reasons why it was slow and unresponsive on the whole. The only thing 'endless' here is the ongoing list of unnecessary lies that you're trying to feed everyone...

"I'm sure every other tribe in the coalition would agree with me there. ReBooT tried to use and abuse every member they could take advantage of. You used endless support from TW1TS, you forced some of I.B to send the clearing nukes. Need I go on?"

A coalition is a temporary alliance for combined action - if you even bothered to look at the ODA scores, you will have noticed that both ReBooT and COOKIE were the main attacking tribes. Having said that, your idea of "using and abusing every member" is quite frankly exaggerated. Support was provided to whoever was under attack (duh!) and it just so happens that Alpha chose to mainly focus on hitting ReBooT and COOKIE. And while we're talking about using and abusing players, I think we should take a moment to reflect on Alpha's attitude towards their own members, given that only a few weeks back, they were internally nobling their own members without permission.

"Information given to me from ex-COOKIE members who are now suffering due to it."

You may have the information, but we do not. Therefore if there is anyone who could take advantage of the situation, it would be you.

"Nope. But any respectful players would have given them a grace period, notification of what you were doing and would NOT have taken all possible information to gain an advantage with them. That's completely unfair on the less abled players."

Once again, we did NOT take any information in the first place. You haven't yet been able to prove that we have. Moreover the more you press your arguments against us e.g. any respectful players would have given them a grace period, the more comparable we become to Alpha:

[26/03/2014 19:36:44] Blue (PMP): as im sure you expected, Cf and i gonna have to go away and discuss this
[26/03/2014 19:37:15] Blue (PMP): We will have got back to you within 24hours.

When we were approached for a NAP by Alpha and proposed our terms, we were told that we would be given a response within 24 hours (as you can see above). Instead, not only were we not notified that Alpha had rejected these terms, but we began to receive attacks from Alpha without warning.

So let me ask you, why do you consider this behaviour acceptable? If anything, you seem desperate to make us look bad and even more desperate to get rid of us.
spanking1.jpg

DeletedUser6695

I have no morals nor do I care about peoples feelings. I also hate people.

DeletedUser

Talking about ALPHA screwing people over.

Greetings from Gerakis account :)

DeletedUser9598

And how were you screwed over? Youve never been a member of our tribe

DeletedUser12867

isnt the best part about a merge is feeding of the dead weight .. ? so why is it wrong about feeding off there inactive/new players ...

think rebooted done what they think is best for there future.... should be interesting to see what happens next

anywho great work on alpha members who are still fighting on whats left of the coalition

DeletedUser9598

The coalition is dead, well tbf it never really got going lol

DeletedUser10790

Um I believe we did tell you we rejected them, we certainly did not say we accepted.

And who, may I ask, have we Internalled illegally?

gerakis, I've seen the mails, not once were you told you could join so stop throwing a Hissy fit cos we said no.

Blue

DeletedUser

Since there is a lot of attention on this subject, Ive made the effort to present you a few screens and give a short summary from my point of view.
Lets begin with a statement of c-f.
5mq5cvq3.png

I thought he would be true to his word and grant me an NAP as long as we were still discussing things. Not significantly much later the first attacks were sent. He then didnt reply until this morning but also apologised for it - so he doesnt seem to hate people that much after all.

On the other hand I was told by several ALPHA members what I will be giving you a short example of (its Crowd Control in Skype, I think you might understand I cut out the rest of the screen to provide data safety):
gicelva7.png

Not too long after I received a list directly from ALPHAs tribal forum:
du8keuhs.png

Together with the information that on 17/04/2014 08:30 is hitting time. And this has been planned.

What I think you are doing here is blackmailing ReBooTeD pretty hard, trying to present yourself in a better light in the externals than you deserve. I will not even start about the diplomacy with both our tribes itself. As far as I am concerned, we had an alliance thing going on, integrating my (our) tribe Beta in Alphas Organisation. After all, you offered to let us name ourselves corresponding to your tribe.

One last thing:
PtiuDrace (whom I have personally defended from ALPHA (especially Summoner, actually a friend of mine) because Summoner didnt say anything before sending the train to OUR member)
lde6wzdq.png

This was a few days ago. Now he is attacking me.

3kauwhvv.png

Current status is 1 1/2 trains yet, more to come most likely from 2-3 other members of ALPHA closer to my villages this night.

If requested, I will post further information. Will have to snipe this night anyway.

Sincerely
phil

P.S.: I realise that "being in your tribe" is the actual requirement for being treated with honesty and respect - externals dont seem to matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10790

I'm not entirely sure what you want from us in general?

You ou asked to join, we said no.

Because you helped one of our members should we be eternally greatful? No.
Your villages are in the middle of our k. Surely you expected this?

oh, and earlier you said about respecting our current members-hm the one who was kicked for spying? Yes we respect him hugely...

Blue

DeletedUser9598

We are ALPHA's, if your not in our pack then consider yourself food

DeletedUser

I want nothing from you. I just wanted to make an example of how YOU are treating people.

PtiuDrace was just a fun fact. I can fairly understand him.

You mean the one I was merging with because that were the circumstances I was granted membership earlier?
We told you from the beginning that we are very close real life friends. Surely you expected he would not just watch me and his new account getting nobled?

otiqk7kr.png

5nqktppe.png

Thought these screens are quite accurately describing.

phil

P.S.: Thank you for stating what it is like for yourself!

DeletedUser6695

This is why I shouldn't let Will co me. Doesn't have my way with words.

Dear Mr Gerakis(I think),

Your application has been denied, you have been shunned by the wolf pack.

Goodbye,
CF

DeletedUser

Well cf you should be everyone's diplomat

maybe you could get some kind of universal status

DeletedUser3371

I am starting to think that this world should be re-named the 'Quest for the High Morale Ground'.

As another seeks to give us all 'enlightenment' and to tell us how we should all think ... granted, in a very roundabout way ....

I am creating this topic to basically discuss what you all think of a certain recent event.

.... rather than actually care as to what we do think about this new topic.

Since it has been proposed in the new sharing and caring, more socially acceptable and inclusive presentation of our somewhat, PC version of the forums here on UK19 we should all naturally assume it is the truth, the whole truth and ofc, nothing LIKE the truth.

A shiny new topic has once more been put forward without a shred of evidence to support the claims which bash yet more poor folks as the big bad wolf bring in the lawyers to show why eating Granny was a perfectly acceptable solution to over crowding on the planet UK19.

"Please don't look too closely at our ears or heaven forbid our teeth - that is simply rude - my fur coat is warm and cosy but that woodsman is breaking the law walking around carrying a big axe" cries the wolf!

"When the terrible woodsman swung that big scary axe on to his shoulder we found it extremely intimidating and believe there is no other possible verdict that the court of public opinion should come to than hanging these awful woodsmen and their families."

C'mon Shifty, if we must follow you all the way to the high morale ground just to hear your tall tales please make it a good story. Apparently up here on your perch, there is another name those that have visited call the area, locally I believe it is known as 'Nosebleed Territory' , for obvious reasons.

Probably best not to mention the altitude sickness we have suffered through so far. Can we all go back down again now or is there more to come?

DeletedUser

BS is just part of the game so not sure why you'd have a conscience about it. It's not like you're killing real life people here, it's a game.