Interests?

DeletedUser

As this is the new off topic section for UK6 I thought I'd kick it off and try and get the Uk6 Externals talking more!

So What Interests do people have apart from TW?

Im interested in what different people like to see why we're all connected to TW, are there any links in peoples interests to suggest why we all play TW?:icon_confused:

Or is it a time related issue as we all have nothing better to do? :icon_sad:

Who knows anyway, maybe we'll find out....:lol:

I myself am a keen football fan ( Man Utd all the way!:lol:), I also play football, I like reading and have a great interest in History, especially wars which could suggest why I like to play war games :icon_confused:

DeletedUser8782

When ifirst started playing TW yes it was good but as i carry on playing it gets more boring each day, but imo its the 'social' side of it like the externalls and skype which keep me playing.

Also when not on TW normally out with mates either getting drunk or playing footie

DeletedUser6748

I would write something about myself, but I would just duplicate what Glen said, sorry

DeletedUser

I like to spend time with my family and play golf (but not well)

DeletedUser

I myself am a keen football fan ( Man Utd all the way!:lol:), I also play football, I like reading and have a great interest in History, especially wars which could suggest why I like to play war games :icon_confused:

I just puked. Man Utd?

Erm... Interests? Girls... erm... well, yeah that's about it. Football when I'm bored but quit all the professional crap 'cos they're so moody! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I just puked. Man Utd?

Erm... Interests? Girls... erm... well, yeah that's about it. Football when I'm bored but quit all the professional crap 'cos they're so moody! :icon_cool:

Yes Man Utd! :icon_cool: Who do you support...when your interested that is :lol:

DeletedUser

I just puked. Man Utd?

Girls... Mmmmmm :icon_cool: Umm more gaming, girls and sport when I feel like it.

DeletedUser8782

I just puked. Man Utd?

You meant boys you should go edit that Radarr before people get the wrong idea

DeletedUser8972

I thought 18 ceased to be an achievement once somebody else matched it....

As for the 5, I seem to remember, during the late 70's and the 80's being told that anybody could win knockout cup competitions and that only league titles really mattered.

It's funny how opinion changes and the 5 generally holds more importance than the 18 nowadays :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

I thought 18 ceased to be an achievement once somebody else matched it....

As for the 5, I seem to remember, during the late 70's and the 80's being told that anybody could win knockout cup competitions and that only league titles really mattered.

It's funny how opinion changes and the 5 generally holds more importance than the 18 nowadays :icon_wink:.

AE.

We are refering to our own achievements...those of others dont interest us.

You got the reference...nuff said.

DeletedUser8385

played american football up thru highschool, was on a sponsored paintball team for scenario/woodsball with a few speedball games here and there, that lasted about 3 years up until a few months ago, going to look for a new team in the summer. im getting my degree in computer and network security after this semester, and hope to get my ethical hacking certification along with my A+ and a few windows certs, havent fired up my xbox for months, but interested in mlg, played alot of halo 2 and 3 lans and tourneys, but halo reach is terrible, spend way to much time on tw, and those would all be what i would consider big parts of my life.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Field Archery......... my passion.

Fishing........Carp, relaxing and good therapy.

Bikes........Been absent from the bike scene for a few years, but have a new project and hope to be back on the road this year.

TW...............A curse, that I can't seem to quit, no matter how hard I try.

DeletedUser8366

Motorbikes, motorbike rallies, bikers and oh did i mention bikes?

DeletedUser8972

Football (proper football, not the American abomination of the same name) sadly nothing more than a watching brief nowadays.

Fishing, coarse, one of, if not the, best way I have found to truly relax.

Reading, anything really, but favourites are historical novels, the Sharpe series of books by Bernard Cornwell being particular favourites.

My kids, and taking an interest in their interests.

And perhaps my biggest passion (kids aside) music, I love music and I've developed an eclectic taste over the years. I only listen, I don't play, one of my biggest regrets in life is not learning to play an instrument, but who knows, there is time yet.