Introduction

DeletedUser

Hi all,

My name is Mark and I am the new forum mod for UK1 and UK3.

Have been playing TW for a little while now on the .net and I also have an account on UK2. I think myself a fair person and will be fair with all i deal with.

Not been a mod before but i pick things up pretty quickly. Both of the worlds I will be forums mod for seem to be a little slow recently, understandable it happens with more politically advanced and closed worlds.

Anyway thats about it really, mail me anytime with a question or catch me on skype. I will try to get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks

Mark/DaOscar

DeletedUser8807

oh yes you are right next to me on uk2
except you are 3mil points bigger then me
lol im in the academy of ~E~

DeletedUser

Welcome to uk1 and we look forward to hearing more from you :)

DeletedUser2918

jeez keils - didnt know you were still around. Sig is still looking real nice lol

welcome daoscar - all you got to worry about is SteveDisco ripping erveryone apart.

apart from that no-one even posts apart from w1n lmao

DeletedUser

Keils thanks will have to look you up ;)

Tess. I love cheaper nobles, unfortunately I do not decide such things. In game mods for that. Sorry

Patsypat I will be here in the background only I hope.

Chris Miles thanks for the warning

Stevedisco... should i be worried??

Hardrain I am glad to be here, thanks.

(unsticking)

DeletedUser269

I gues a public congratulations, shame I lost my worlds ;( Goodbye Uk1, but Ill still be watching over.

DeletedUser

Keils thanks will have to look you up ;)

Tess. I love cheaper nobles, unfortunately I do not decide such things. In game mods for that. Sorry

First time ive had reply from Mod without infraction in sentence :lol: +rep

DeletedUser2961

Tess, thats because you are pure (like myself) and well behaved - (crosses fingers and hides behind back) I too wouldn't know know what these infraction things are you speak of! (uncrosses fingers - *PING ~ Halo appears)
Welcome to the mad house Mark
Gyps x

DeletedUser9465

The w1 forum is starting to pick up and people are chatting...should give you plenty of work to do ;)..welcome and enjoy....