Introductions

DeletedUser

Hi all

Been playing for a couple of years as mattypoole on .net world 20 was my first world.

I joined .co.uk W2 to be with some old friends from W28, and have just started playing W4 to join a mate's pre-made from W20.

Loving the new features too, but really looking forward to seeing the new mobile version ":)

DeletedUser

Hi, i'm clamju.
I am a iHate player on the account 'SexySmurf'.
I have played 3 worlds on .net, and this will be my first world that I will achieve a high ranking.
:)

DeletedUser5973

Hi all im Lenno.
1st time uk server. Played on .net alot :p
In bliks premade. We rock :). Met some great folks, hope to do well and have fun.

DeletedUser6623

hi all, i played all my worlds as 0210.
I've quit world 2 & 3 and im process of quitting world 1 so i can concerntrate on this world :)
hope to get to know you all both in game nd externally... enjoy!

DeletedUser

Hello everyone, NoLuck here.

I just started playing this game but I have played strategic/tactical games before and have excelled in them, however this game looks like it could be a little more time consuming; this game will surely finish any real life I have left since I play a lot of cod mw2.

DeletedUser3753

Hello =)

Hey guys, I'm back........

Just thought i would say hi and to look out for me rising through the ranks ;-). I am now officially a dad and just about to get settled into my new base. Looking forward to meeting some new players here that will give a good fight. Best of luck guys,

P.S i'm looking for a decent tribe, so just pm in game, cheers.

Jester.

DeletedUser

oh yeah...they pestor everyone about that on the skype.. Don't listen to them

Hey everyone. For those of you who don't know me cause your new here and i've been a tad silent lately I am Choco Loli and...well...I'll kill you all XD

DeletedUser

Hey, I'm Cody.
This is my first ever world.

ackcody really stealing sullys famous avvy haha

Im a decent player on .net server

known as Lfas, and also new owner of arfurminue and DstarS accounts

biggest account 3.5 million

best rank 194 best total od rank 160

i co-play Lostpassword on W3 :)

DeletedUser

Hai.

I'm TeaAndCrumpets. Ask Cheesy Pleasures if you want to know about me, he's my personal stalker.

DeletedUser

Littledaveyboy, ASBO!

Serving A Community Order! It's gonna last a while im afraid!

DeletedUser

Hi guys. I'm looking forward to getting stuck into w4. Army camps look... interesting.

DeletedUser

IS this the right place for me to come out the closet

Also playing in ASBO in this world . There an odd bunch but hey you cant win em all :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

O hiader Macros of W1 here :D under a secret name :p...:)

keep the pnp comming... i cba with another forum that has to be lit up by noobish comments.

♥ <---- feel the love

DeletedUser

A simple yet jovial vagrant, just passing through . . .

Kilroy