Iphone App

DeletedUser7025

Well i am really chuffed with this! had a quick play but does anyone know at what point the attack notification is sent. i.e is it when the attack is sent to enable tagging?

DeletedUser

Not a clue as I not have an Iphone but will in Jan :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I think it is when the speed of the attack is at ram timing or less, IE If nobles are sent it waits until attack is passed the ram speed timing and then notifies you.

DeletedUser

I'd have to agree; I downloaded it for my iPod Touch this evening and have been thoroughly impressed. It's far better than the Tribal Wars you get on your iPod/iPhone's browser when you're not using premium...

DeletedUser7025

well it notified me of a scout attack today at the time of launch so all good so far. it really does make playing on the phone a doddle

DeletedUser10242

got it today fantastic if i had had it monday and tuesday i might of got some sleep

DeletedUser

I like the look of the new motorola razr, dual core, 8mp camera, 14 mbps download speed, looks pretty mint!

DeletedUser10462

its not bad for game i quite like it.....gives me access 24/7 which is always good :)

DeletedUser

I *nearly* got an iphone a couple of days ago because I heard about this app. But got android phone instead...so yeah, where's the android app!?!? ;P

DeletedUser

a nice little gadget, spent £15 on pp points cause dont trust the credit card way, thanks, a nice little tool.

DeletedUser5596

As anyone else lost the ability to use the farm assistant on the Iphone App. I had it now its gone! It's cool for days when I can't get on my comp to farm!! Even on this world!!

DeletedUser

Not used the F,A so not sure, other thing i could not find a way of forwarding reports :icon_confused: