iPod- iClaim.

DeletedUser

Yes you heard it correct! It's back from the depths of uk2!

The iClaim( Kudo's go to ska/Vic/Regan for the idea but its ours now we bought the rights :icon_biggrin:)

Without due thought and care for his tribe the dreaded Ruffus has brought upon us the monster task of eradication of some pimple'd tribes in the K44 area!

*Shakes Fist* Grr Ruffus! A second world with you leading me and it happens, when will you learn!!!

No doubt you have seen the man with the super powers to take us down and cause havoc among the iPod resident's of K44

*Shakes Fist Again* Grr silly TheMasterMind(The self proclaimed brains behind the iPod gang bang!)

Now to this iClaim I mentioned......

As some of you may know, an application for the iPod recently came out. An extended version was made specificly for the players of iPod, called the iClaim.

2zoxmhu.png

The iClaim has a feature that consists of a new and a very advanced FNWNR technology, newly invented by legendary pair of scientists of Crisis Core and Insanesaint . This FNWNR technology, standing for Find Noobs Within Noble Range, enables one to find any sort of information one would wish to know about. You know just for general lols n expansion.

2hn1am9.png
ao2aol.png
ehc2zt.png

As you can see still not as fast as we would like it, getting tired of that loading page.:icon_sad:

The iClaim also allows it's users to link up with each other(don't ask me how I dunno...magic or summit)

Suddenly a rumour appeared in the general iClaim chat that there was a conspirecy to take down iPod :icon_surprised: Oh Noes! Not that we never knew anyway :lol:

After this rumour, messages from the Gang Bang Leader(Self proclaimed remember!) started rolling into our iClaim's.

29w659t.png
5xkkdk.png
2moqn8n.png

Now that last one mad us poop in our pink frillie panties! *Shudder*

He sounds really mean, who is he? ??

A few minutes later some messages from Ruffus The Dreaded rolled in...

28qtgk4.png
20ijel4.png

Panic over, we knew Ruffus had it covered with some trick's up his sleeve. But I did not see this coming! Not in a million years would I think Ruffus would put us in more danger from these hardened, battle experienced tribes of K44!

2l9si8n.png

Disclaimer: In no way, shape or form is this a declaration of any kind. Just a :icon_razz: Razzzzzz at those in the Uber Anti-iPod Alliance nor is it in any way a relation to the iPad's -iSuk application.

iClaim Inventors: Vic(Insanesaint), Ska2d2, Regan(Crisis-Core), modified and updated by Meechan10

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4389

So is Ruffus Steve Jobs then? Hmmm? Things become apparent...

DeletedUser2918

lol Meechan

what on earth are you on about?? I'm in K44 in GO and know nothing about an 'anti IPOD alliance'

on one hand you cant dismiss master mind for being a clueless fool - and on the other take him at his word that this anti whadyamacall it alliance exists.

i really hope you didnt waste too much time on the pnp :icon_redface:

DeletedUser9511

lol Meechan

what on earth are you on about?? I'm in K44 in GO and know nothing about an 'anti IPOD alliance'

on one hand you cant dismiss master mind for being a clueless fool - and on the other take him at his word that this anti whadyamacall it alliance exists.

But themastermind said that GO were part of the anti-ipod alliance?!?!?!?!

DeletedUser2918

and if he said he was "king of the pixies" would you believe him?

DeletedUser9511

well if the members of NWA are stupid enough to be in a tribe with a leader like him im sure the pixies would too?

DeletedUser

lol Meechan

:icon_surprised: You should no better Mr Miles!

Go and DOGS were added into the 'list' on the iClaim, never said they were part of any anit-iPad alliance..but I wudnt put it past GO to be honest :icon_wink:

It was just a bit of fun now to liven the forums up.

DeletedUser8378

This was an awesome thread, very creative thinking ;-)

DeletedUser

This was an awesome thread, very creative thinking ;-)

Thank you glad you enjoyed it.

The developers of the iClaim are orking on new features as we speak.....so there will be more to come witht he iCLaim.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I must say iv come across many of these declaration's but this has to be the most creative i have seen by far lol 10/10

DeletedUser

:L Nice going Meechan :)
Gave me a good laugh :icon_biggrin: