is it just me or w8 full of barb noblers?

DeletedUser

i was just wondering if anybody from w8 has come across barb noblers? me my self have lost 4 farms in 2days due to these incompetent people. it is driving me insane! i don't think i've ever started a world off and found it to be this bad! EVER!

i would like to hear peoples views on this thanks.

percy chute aka skillzthatkillz aka pokemon :lol:

DeletedUser8815

If I could do something that would upset my opponents like this has upset you then I would certainly do it.

from your point of view Better for them to noble barbs than to noble you

You lose farms but so does everyone else so it really does not matter.

You play your game your way and allow others to play their way and not play to your advantage.

DeletedUser

^^^^ anyone have the feeling locutas of borg is a barb nobler :icon_rolleyes: (i know he isnt but cant believe he actually said that)

Q - why noble a barb
A - your too weak to noble a player!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1410

lol Guys this has been gone over on every world on the UK servers

If someone takes a barb thats fine means they have an academy and saves you building it lol
So take his main, its that simple.
If he is a turtle then cat them both down lol
If not just do what I do, say' or well he can build it up for me after I take his main....its that simple

DeletedUser

still when your farming and you hit a player that has hit one of your farms it is the most annoying thing on the game. nobles take time to build and wasting them on barbs is a waste of time and effort.

DeletedUser

still when your farming and you hit a player that has hit one of your farms it is the most annoying thing on the game. nobles take time to build and wasting them on barbs is a waste of time and effort.

Depends on circumstances of nobling a barb, i.e a player thts quit/restarted, or a bonus barb thts bigger thn those around you, or if the people around just arent growing as fast as you but they still build troops Moral could be n issue

DeletedUser

Prove you can fight, get respected and feared, that way for me you have earned yourself the right to noble whatever you want, including 26 point barbs.

As for w8 I haven't seen any farms disappear yet, although people near me should know that if they do they are in trouble. :icon_twisted:

Triarii2D

Reaction score
My 20x20 is a shocker, only 2 players above 1.5K and both are tribemates, another player at 600 points had 1.6K sp, 1.8K sw and 800 archers :S
another at 300 points had 1.4K sp and I had <50% morale, so really I had no option but to noble a barb, and I picked the one which had the worst res mines so my farming wouldnt be affected, it also works into a bonfire strategy as it is 50% more workshop production, and I had the pally weapon for the cats

so really, UK8 is full of turtles, which means that yes, there will be more barb nobling, but everything will pan out in the future, sometimes a barb taken is every bit as good as a small player, if it allows you to utilize a strategy or build up a strong core of villages, then yes, barb nobling is accpetable

however if you have a lot of good villages (1K+ with lower troops, or its an off villa) close to you to noble, then they should be your first targets, not the baby barbs

DeletedUser7851

This happens on every world...
It's annoying to most but if tribes set out rules where no barbs are allowed to be nobled and players should be their main target then it would both make this game much more competitive and much more attack orientated but I've always found that if somebody nobles your farm...you noble them ;)

DeletedUser8815

Simples really, if you do not like barb nobling then choose a world that discourages it, ie non growing barbs.

Don't blame players if they find that barb nobling is more advantagious than player nobling, blame innogames for creating a world where barb nobling proves beneficial.

Love to see a world with only 1 barb per active player.

DeletedUser1410

I think when the world starts the barbs come into the game like for every 100 players that start 1 barb comes on, But a world with low barbs growth wouldn't help because peeps would still take them anyway, the bonus ones for defo

DeletedUser5582

yep look at W3. 500 Point Barbs (and pre bonus villa world) and yet even now folk are nobling them and playing sim city rather than going for red dots.

Non growers, fast growers, large small, bonus non bonus if its grey folks will noble them. Nothing in the game mechanics will stop them and as a far better player than me posted once the hardest thing in this game is clicking the ok button. Till that changes this debate will go on and on and on and on.......

DeletedUser8815

I think when the world starts the barbs come into the game like for every 100 players that start 1 barb comes on, But a world with low barbs growth wouldn't help because peeps would still take them anyway, the bonus ones for defo

1 barb per 100 players? I don't think so ruf.

Player villages: 5.959
Barbarian villages: 4.786

DeletedUser

If I could do something that would upset my opponents like this has upset you then I would certainly do it.

from your point of view Better for them to noble barbs than to noble you

You lose farms but so does everyone else so it really does not matter.

You play your game your way and allow others to play their way and not play to your advantage.
Yeah you would stick up for the barb munchers :p

DeletedUser7797

the game play was voted for by the majority which guaranteed there would be Barb munchers galore, one reason i ain't playing it

DeletedUser8897

once you have taken out your fair share of players, clustering is a proven and viable tactic..for that..you must include taking barbs. lets not forget 70% of these uk servers are that boring after a few weeks, that building barbs has more excitement anyways bahahahahahaha...:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

^^^ noob cluster the players youve taken. not the barbs :)icon_rolleyes:)

DeletedUser

^^^^ anyone have the feeling locutas of borg is a barb nobler :icon_rolleyes: (i know he isnt but cant believe he actually said that)

Q - why noble a barb
A - your too weak to noble a player!

such a narrow-minded response that answer would be though. I started this world a fortnight late and when i got to my noble the highest point player on my 11x11 was around 500 points, i also had a +30% resource "barb/bonus" adjacent to my village.

Now with the bonus village i can push resources from my main sett to get the resource pit levels to a nice figure and this suddenly becomes the best idea.

Not because i am too weak to take the local players but their setts are too weak for me. There is no black and white so stop trying to put others down!

1 barb per 100 players? I don't think so ruf.

Player villages: 5.959
Barbarian villages: 4.786

I think Ruffus was referring to bonus villages added at the beginning locutas. your figure includes players who joined and then quit, which comprises all barbarian setts.

Last edited by a moderator: