Is It Really Worth It??

DeletedUser

You see alot of pre mades being created not far after a world opens, and you have to wonder, is it really worth??

You look at the early world 2 premades, Gummy, Red Bull and Orgasm. All 3 tribes were hyped up and thouught they were ready for world 2. Both Red Bull and Orgasm, both pulled out before the world started only leaving Gummy to contain the hype. Now during world 2 Gummy has pretty much died only having 3 members left over.

Then pre mades that were made later than the 3 muskateers, Ninja!, Shots and Smack! were more successful with the exception of Ninja! (after merging into n00bs). Shots and Smack! may have picked up the members who left on the side of the gutter. But now are proving to be more dominant than ever.

But I must ask, are you really prepared to stay until the next world?? Are you feeling regrets posting about your pre made so early?? Plus other questions that seem to be obvious too.

But is it really worth it doing it so early prior to world openings??

DeletedUser14

I dont think its worth it in the long run, most premades that people advertise very early before a world opens end up getting tired of waiting and dont ever join the world when it does open.

Then the ones that do join the world usually end up disbanding or becoming almost completely inactive players but for the first week or so of the world its great fun for the members as it seems that premades always seem to have alot of very active and spamming players so use enjoy the banter of the first few days of the world

DeletedUser2765

I remember a time when premades weren't even advertised and the only way you found out about them is if you were invited to them. :\

DeletedUser14

I remember a time when premades weren't even advertised and the only way you found out about them is if you were invited to them. :\
tbh I think that is the kind of premade that can survive, it is usually a group of good players and they usually have decent leaders that are committed to that tribe and that is why they survive.

There is still many of those tribes around, but the fact that they are not advertised means that we dont know which ones they are:) and alot of the time they join a world a little later than the average pre-made that have no plan or coordination!!

DeletedUser2765

tbh I think that is the kind of premade that can survive, it is usually a group of good players and they usually have decent leaders that are committed to that tribe and that is why they survive.

There is still many of those tribes around, but the fact that they are not advertised means that we dont know which ones they are:) and alot of the time they join a world a little later than the average pre-made that have no plan or coordination!!

I would agree with you, except that a premade I was invited to on UK 2 (Opus Dei) died within the first month of the world and it was hardly known at all and certainly wasn't advertised.

DeletedUser14

I would agree with you, except that a premade I was invited to on UK 2 (Opus Dei) died within the first month of the world and it was hardly known at all and certainly wasn't advertised.
There is always exceptions to the rule:)
But im just saying in general the ones that are advertised are worse than those that arnt, but it is not always the case and even if it does have all the best players in it and the best leader that doesnt mean it will be the best.
To be successful you dont need to be the most skillful player, just one of the most active and again im not saying its not about skill but if a very skilled player is inactive any n00b could beat them:)

Alot of the time the top players are very busy on other worlds with big accounts and bigger wars so only play new worlds for a short time until it starts to require time.

DeletedUser2765

I would agree, I was actually thinking that earlier (before I was reminded of the premade I was in on UK 2).

DeletedUser

Well, I posted this because I want to be apart of an exciting world. World 2 was going to be exciting, but many of the tribes to look out for died and then it became to be between 2 or so tribes which are obvious of being on top.

DeletedUser14

Well if you want the excitement of really active forums and lots of just spam then join one of those premades.
If you want the excitement of being in one of the top 20 tribes, having everyone on the external forums talking about the tribe, ranking it discussing how it may do and maybe even talking about the players of the tribe (you) then wait a week or two, be very active build lots of troops and farm like crazy then apply to join one of them:)
They may even proceed to become the best that world has to offer and let me tell you when you are in a good top 5 tribe it gets very exciting as there are lots of wars with big tribes!!

DeletedUser

But the reason I also posted this was because the simple fact the tribes that were going to get the world interesting decide to disband. Then more players may feel uncertain if the tribe will be a good world to play.

Currently I am happy where I am. I am in a good tribe with good potential.

But if I was tribeless or in a dodgy tribe, I think It would take a while for me to join the tribe and catch up to their standards. But I don't want to be apart of the very highly experienced tribes, I want to go toe to toe against them. See what I have to expand on, and in order to be the best you have to beat the best. If you know what I am saying. :D

DeletedUser

been in a few premades my most enjoyable was probably W21 SRWS was a blast why it lasted and only starting with 10 members :)

i prefer to be in a tribe of active people and the best way to find other decent active people is by looking towards joining a premade tribe which is what i often tend to try and do.

but then i often believe this is why premades fail, because they are so active and so dominant logging in becomes less fun and more of a chore and i prefer having a proper battle were before you declare on the tribe you dont already know the outcome is 100% in your favour because your average is 3 times there size and your all vastly better players, this is why i think many premades fail as theres no lust left for the long game, that and as most premades have many "vets" they tend to always be up for a premade in a new world that opens.

i prefer the fight which is why i have joined this world on the rim (k42 is pritty rimish :p ) me and a friend made a tribe and were just going to see who we meet and what happens :)

/hct

DeletedUser

Simguy also failed.
Mostly because people disliked the settings.

DeletedUser

been in a few premades my most enjoyable was probably W21 SRWS was a blast why it lasted and only starting with 10 members :)

i prefer to be in a tribe of active people and the best way to find other decent active people is by looking towards joining a premade tribe which is what i often tend to try and do.

but then i often believe this is why premades fail, because they are so active and so dominant logging in becomes less fun and more of a chore and i prefer having a proper battle were before you declare on the tribe you dont already know the outcome is 100% in your favour because your average is 3 times there size and your all vastly better players, this is why i think many premades fail as theres no lust left for the long game, that and as most premades have many "vets" they tend to always be up for a premade in a new world that opens.

i prefer the fight which is why i have joined this world on the rim (k42 is pritty rimish :p ) me and a friend made a tribe and were just going to see who we meet and what happens :)

/hct

Best tribe I have ever seen!! :p Well... For the rim anyways.

DeletedUser

I remember the time when premades were made for fun, spamming the forum and general banter. And if they did well (for some weeks at least) - even better. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Shots/Ninja! were advertised quite a lot... if memory serves me right <3.

I remember Smack! not having any hype whatsoever, which was fun :icon_razz:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Shots/Ninja! were advertised quite a lot... if memory serves me right <3.

I remember Smack! not having any hype whatsoever, which was fun :icon_razz:

Lies. ;)

I predicted Smack! rank 1 (well WaR, but same idea), Shots rank 2, Ninja failing, Gummy failing, etc.

DeletedUser

:O but I think the only one who blabbed was Al-Capone >.<

And I don't ever remember it being called WaR.. And I wasn't exactly a latecomer...

(ninjaedit- unless Cory/MontyPhyton's premade was called WaR?

DeletedUser

I remember MontyPython making the tribe WaR at the same time as Nima. I think they were planning to co play with each other which pretty much were forced to merge. Or well, something like that.

DeletedUser

Yeah. Nima and I picked out recruits through Skype for Smack!, and were originally going to co-play, until the pre-world merge with WaR.

Then we figured Nima and Monty might as well coplay to limit the amount of accounts with the "Disband" button, and I ended up with that smelly Bellerion ¬_¬