Is there anybody out there?

DeletedUser

So who playing this round of classic actually uses the externals? I'm assuming like nobody since there hasn't been a post here in a long time.

DeletedUser

I played the last round as a co-player on an account with 5 people. That ended my TW days. My first experience doing it was my last. I am ashamed to say it has ruined the game for me and TW players wanting a fair shot. It is such an unfair advantage. Multiple start up villages, unlimited number of co-players, and being able to start up in the same area for premades is awful. I look at the current disparity in the current classic world and just sigh. It was fun. I check in every so often to see if things have changed. :/

How about a world where only one IP address can log into the account and no sitters? Love to see the self proclaimed TW Masters survive without co-players and sitters...lol.

DeletedUser6938

I played the last round as a co-player on an account with 5 people. That ended my TW days. My first experience doing it was my last. I am ashamed to say it has ruined the game for me and TW players wanting a fair shot. It is such an unfair advantage. Multiple start up villages, unlimited number of co-players, and being able to start up in the same area for premades is awful. I look at the current disparity in the current classic world and just sigh. It was fun. I check in every so often to see if things have changed. :/

How about a world where only one IP address can log into the account and no sitters? Love to see the self proclaimed TW Masters survive without co-players and sitters...lol.

have to agree wholeheartedly with this but sadly cant see this happening any time soon

DeletedUser11546

Well not everyone can sit behind a screen for 10+ hours a day, so why should those who want to play less not be allowed to have a co-player so their account is more active.

DeletedUser

These days with mobile playing it wouldnt be possible to limit IP logins anyway, besides I quite often play at my gf's or parents if I am there.