isnt this nice

DeletedUser10594

███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█ ███▓███████▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███▓▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬▓█ ███████▓█████▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓╬╬▓█ ████▓▓▓▓╬╬▓█████╬╬╬╬╬╬███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█ ███▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬▓██╬╬╬╬╬╬▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█ ████▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█ ███▓█▓███████▓▓███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███████▓╬╬╬╬▓█ ████████████████▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█ ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬▓▓▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█ ████▓▓▓╬╬╬╬▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█ ███▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█ █████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█ █████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██ █████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██ ████▓█▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██ ████▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█▓╬▓╬╬▓██ █████▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█▓╬╬╬╬╬▓██ █████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓████╬▓█▓▓╬╬╬▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬███ ██████▓██▓███████▓╬╬╬▓▓╬▓▓██▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███ ███████▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬████ ███████▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓████ ████████▓▓▓█████▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█████ █████████▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓██████ ██████████▓▓▓█▓▓▓╬▓██╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███████ ███████████▓▓█▓▓▓▓███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓████████ ██████████████▓▓▓███▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██████████ ███████████████▓▓▓██▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███████████

this could be a good speed round picture

DeletedUser3312

Well now that we know what Tropez gets upto during the day this thread has become meaningless.

Reported and locked?

DeletedUser

That's just fantastic that Tropez. A+ post.

I'm going to leave this open so Matt and Adrian have another thread to derail.

(also so you can mock this thread)

DeletedUser3312

That's just fantastic that Tropez. A+ post.

I'm going to leave this open so Matt and Adrian have another thread to derail.

(also so you can mock this thread)

-.-

You can't mock domi. He takes all insults as a personal compliment. Can't work out if he's a genius or just really really stupid.

DeletedUser

-.-

You can't mock domi. He takes all insults as a personal compliment. Can't work out if he's a genius or just really really stupid.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have our winner!

I knew you could do it Matt.

DeletedUser

You don't like Matt do you. :D. Join the 99% of uk, except SLAVES, I mean SLAP :X

DeletedUser

You don't like Matt do you. :D. Join the 99% of uk, except SLAVES, I mean SLAP :X

No, I like Matt. He at least has something to contribute to the forums, even if it's just shouting at Adrian. It's a lot more than I can say for a lot of posters around here, who seem to post hundreds of times but never really say anything.

DeletedUser

Meh, Matt's all right. I've never got along with speed players particularly well, in general.