Jaigosian Leaves.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Farewell Jai. I wish you good luck in your future adventures. ;)

DeletedUser

hey .. no .. wait!

I'm not rimmed yet :icon_sad:

come back ya sneaky quiter and finish your job :lol:

DeletedUser

It's all settled Juke

I found him on w53.net and it won't be his best world :icon_twisted: :lol:

DeletedUser

All the very best to you Jai mate it was a priviledge to have been your tribemate. No matter what people opinions are of you in game I've seen first hand the effort and hard work you have put into ALL the tribes you have been associated with and the extreme lengths you have gone to to try and help newer players build up their skills.

I wish you good luck on any other worlds you decide to play in the future :)

DeletedUser

All the very best to you Jai mate it was a priviledge to have been your tribemate. No matter what people opinions are of you in game I've seen first hand the effort and hard work you have put into ALL the tribes you have been associated with and the extreme lengths you have gone to to try and help newer players build up their skills.

amen

DeletedUser

I don't think it could've been said better. Good Luck and all the best for the future Jai.

Marc

DeletedUser8468

Consilio et Animis

UK6 ~ Settings
Beginner Protection: 3 days

Hmmm...I think he has been out of bp for about 9 days now.

Should he say farewell now, or would you like him to wait another day anyway?

DeletedUser

Consilio et Animis

UK6 ~ Settings
Beginner Protection: 3 days

Hmmm...I think he has been out of bp for about 9 days now.

Should he say farewell now, or would you like him to wait another day anyway?

I think Darth was refering to W53.net, where the world has just opened, and apparently Jai has joined.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say a sad day for UK2.

Probably a happy one for most of it.

Love Jai, or hate him, he was a very dedicated and passionate player, often too passionate. He always strived to be the best player he could be, and to help his tribemates to improve.

It is a sad day, purely because if you hated him, you have no one left to hate, and if you liked him, you've lost a good mate on this world.

Despite everything that has gone on, I still consider Jai a good mate, and am working to rebuild the relationship we had.

DeletedUser

yeah he was a good weapon, just drop him into an enemies tribe, and watch it implode due to the lack of people skills and overly excessive attitude towards things being done his way lol..retirement was his best option ! who would have him in their tribe ? only point whores with no clue of what they were in for lol'zzz. then again....nah sorry there was nothing..:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Love Jai, or hate him, he was a very dedicated and passionate player, often too passionate. He always strived to be the best player he could be, and to help his tribemates to improve.

It is a sad day, purely because if you hated him, you have no one left to hate, and if you liked him, you've lost a good mate on this world.

Despite everything that has gone on, I still consider Jai a good mate, and am working to rebuild the relationship we had.

I must be ill, but I actually have to agree with you here Juke, he is actually a nice guy. Me and Jai have said some nasty things to each other, but once you get to know him he's not as bad as people think.

DeletedUser5283

so u should m8 you and jai ran virtus great at the begining of the game and a real pain in the a@@@ for me lol thast was about 1 year ago

Status
Not open for further replies.