Jaigosian Leaves.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5109

love or hate jai you cannot avoid the fact that he gave his all to the game. Maybe his passion was at times miss guided, but he allways helped his TEAM MATES.

Also when things went pete tong at the end he could have done his tribemates a world of hurt, he could have ripped a great big whole in our defences, he could have gifted his vills to the enemy, he could have joined them or handed over his account. He did none of these unlike some i could mention, urm.... i wonder who did that then eh!! Sound familiar.

dont know about growing a set, but at least I can say that mine aint the dogs set!!:lol:

cheers

vv

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh jai will be put to bed in 53 mark my words, (jai if your reading, restart as a different name because you are toast mate)

yes juke we all make mistakes (im no angle) but come on, i got jipped to the max from my own tribe and i have yet to see or hear of any kind of appoligy, from you or trav in that fact, ( i know trav is having issues, and i love him and wish him the best) but darth and my self got done over big time and nobody has said nothing about it, so with that, see ya.

I did appologise to everyone on an earlier post, that wings saw, which was rightfully deleted because of a personal comment i put in it.

So I'll do it again now.

Everything that has happened, I truly regret. I regret the loss of friends, and tribe mates. You, Darth, Jai, Dees and all the rest, I considered friends. From my heart, I appologise for what happened personally. And I also appologise on behalf of the council, none of us wanted what happened, and if we could undo it we would.

Please accept this in the way it is meant.

DeletedUser3227

i do accept your appilogy, i will unblock you on skype now, sorry i missed the post, (still waiting to hear back from trav?)

DeletedUser

takes a man to do that on a public forum....ive been over it for a long time tim. i accept your apology too. we were all good friends at some point and it was a hell shame it all went pear shaped.

DeletedUser

What happened, can't be undone. But apolgizes are always welcome, thanks Tim.

the whole story is in retrospect laughable imo

The world would be a lot different if all this didn't happen and quite frankly, maybe less enjoyable ? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.