Jbox & Fate Vs 'The World'

DeletedUser

I might aswell post it seeing as they're too yellow.

Yesterday THE 'declared' by launching their nukes into Jbox.

So here are the stats following their announcement that the war of the world has begun..

Side 1:
Tribes: JBOX, FATE
Side 2:
Tribes: THE, THE 1, AKP

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 122
Side 2: 100
Difference: 22

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 4
Difference: 34

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,024,311
Side 2: 807,585
Difference: 216,726

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 326,700
Side 2: 30,413
Difference: 296,287

chart

Well that went well...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2330

:icon_cry: That doesn't bode well for "The World" after launching a surprise attack I'd have expected them to at least be ahead at this stage.

Mj

DeletedUser8897

timmy loves the sound of his own voice..
now,
your massaging the stats and it reflects on you as a sign that jbox is freaking out, they may have to actually fight lol..

firstly i will explain why you look foolish so everyone understands :lol:

you open your self gratification post with this:
I might aswell post it seeing as they're too yellow.

Yesterday THE 'declared' by launching their nukes into Jbox.
then you do war stats that involve 2 other tribes not mentioned in your opening post, making you look foolish to me for starters but desperate to the rest of the world in reality....:lol:

DeletedUser

your massaging the stats and it reflects on you as a sign that jbox is freaking out, they may have to actually fight lol..

How is it massaging stats exactly? He posted the takes in the last 24 hours thats all.

DeletedUser6748

timmy loves the sound of his own voice..
now,

firstly i will explain why you look foolish so everyone understands :lol:

then you do war stats that involve 2 other tribes not mentioned in your opening post, making you look foolish to me for starters but desperate to the rest of the world in reality....:lol:

its us and akp vs you and fate,

Hold on, in one thread we have Max saying its jbox and fate Vs the, the1 and akp, but we have Darth moaning (as usual) that the1 and akp have been included in the stats??

Also Max rightly classes The & the1 as us, while Darth clearly separates himself from the1 by stating 2 other tribes, considering the and the1 are a family surely that can be classed as just 1 tribe, No? But if you want to keep the1 separate Darth we can :icon_rolleyes:

And Timmy hasn't massaged the stats, but these stats look interesting :icon_wink:

Side 1:
Tribes: JBOX
Side 2:
Tribes: THE

Timeframe: 31/03/2011 00:00:00 to 01/04/2011 09:43:42

Total conquers:

Side 1: 93
Side 2: 60
Difference: 33

chart

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 0
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 764,771
Side 2: 499,256
Difference: 265,515

chart

DeletedUser8897

nahh get your facts straight dickie....i simply pointed out that if he was going to be such an attention whore, that he does so with all the details he seems to be able to put in his top 20 posts (minus the tiny pics) ..and he CLEARLY MISSED ALL THE FACTS dont you think? so you show me where i said any of the dribble you just made up and i will tip my hat.

clearly i separated myself from you dickie, with an interesting look at what was actually written :lol:

DeletedUser6748

all I pointed out was that you clearly stat that THE & THE1 are two separate tribes and Max classes them as one, the quotes are above, along with some nice stats. And although Timmy didn't mention the1 or akp in the opening post, But the title is Jbox & Fate Vs 'The World'.

But with your blinkers on, focusing just on Timmy's name you had to try and shoot him down, now run along and improve those war stats, as from first instance your actual game play doesn't match your mouth.

DeletedUser8897

no where in my post do i say anything of the sort..i love it when you make a fool of yourself dickie..you show true jbox talent hey :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Erm, actually the post opens with the Title

Jbox & Fate Vs 'The World'

Quite clearly setting the tone for the body of the Post

which then tells us that THE (as in THE family) launched on us. With the world already aware that AKP and Jbox are at war, and AKP and THE have Allied to fight against Jbox and FATE as your brother mentioned here

its us and akp vs you and fate

There was no need to put this explanation in.

You also do realise we had your dukes spend days trying to tell us how THE & THE1 are one and the same entity - THE

Also if he had wanted to massage the Stats he would have not shown THE1 in them, as they actually took some villages, THE took 0

that he does so with all the details he seems to be able to put in his top 20 posts (minus the tiny pics)

Perhaps as it was late, he didn't have time to put all the facts, just a simple, end of day 1 stats post

You see certain posters and can't fail to post dribble on their posts, constantly making a fool of yourself in the process, when there is no need, I know you say your a simple Australian, but even they can think before they type

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8897

fyi..''the world!'' is a bit up yourself mmkay. i want to see the worlds tribes on the next stats guys hahaha...

and dickie..get some schooling fella...its even in bold correctly lol..i am no grammar cop but come on bahahaha...you wacky dude you...

DeletedUser8782

fyi..''the world!'' is a bit up yourself mmkay. i want to see the worlds tribes on the next stats guys hahaha...

Side 1:
Tribes: JBOX, FATE
Side 2:
Tribes: THE, THE 1, AKP, WIMPS, TSAXH, -S.A-, - R -, Legend, war, WOLF, ~ETDK~, [AoN], ~TDR~, CLAWS~, !UN!, ~IMP~, irevo., KRV, FUN=, LooM, GDI, ELITE, ~None~, DkWON, y/s, IRA-WW, ANTS, Mercia, ~PoB~, Farm, atilla, TMM, BANG, 381, Bounty, 0.o, -waby-

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 84
Side 2: 19
Difference: 65

chart

Side 1: 682,904
Side 2: 173,390
Difference: 509,514

chart

Every Tribe above 10K for you their TP, near enough Ther world, you happy :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Surprise Surprise....Looks like THE are using THE1 as a shield, trying to weaken JBox before the mighty THE rid the world of the evil tyrant Timmy and his cheating companion Chubbs.....

Who'll snap up the film rights or book rights even? :icon_rolleyes:

JBox, FATE still kicking the worlds ass! Like them stats TP4?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

did you forget the rest of your family?

Side 1:
Tribes: JBOX
Side 2:
Tribes: THE, THE 1

Timeframe: 30/03/2011 21:00:00 to 02/04/2011 14:53:55

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 31
Difference: 22

chart

Side 1: 463,815
Side 2: 274,989
Difference: 188,826

chart

is the real stats

DeletedUser

Date Event
Mar 30
21:40 The tribe has declared war on THE 1.
Mar 30
21:27 The tribe is now enemies with THE 1.
Mar 30
21:10 The tribe is now enemies with THE.

Thats what I went with, it wont affect it anyway, i don't think anything happened with THE in those first few hours, somebody just forgot to hit the declare button.

DeletedUser6623

I must be rubbish at copyin and pasting then... no? .... must be you then :icon_cool: