John & Edward

DeletedUser

I hate the X-Factor, the way they try and make it more epic every year and the way the contestants are constantly crying "I just really want it, it's all i've ever wanted!". etc. And I think, shut up, for christ's sake.

But if anyone's watched the current series, you'll probably know about John & Edward. They are two brothers who make up the band... wait for it... John & Edward! Anyway, they're two teenagers from Ireland, who to be fair, can't sing.

Every week they are laughed at, yet somehow they stay in the competition. Simon Cowell calls them "gruesome" and "vile creatures". I heard an expert on the radio say this. "Louis Walsh keeps saying "I think they've got something, I really do!" Everyone else hopes this is a terminal disease".

Yes, this is quite funny, but is it really fair? Perfectly good singers are getting knocked out of the competition and these two are going through. Has the world gone mad?!

So, is it funny, or is it just unfair?

DeletedUser

You know what I mean. Let's just say, singers who can actually sing.

DeletedUser

It's unfair. They should've gone to Britains Got Talent.

DeletedUser

yeah I liked Miss Frank too. loved the foreign rappy bit in their audition at Louis house. Not that I watch the X-Factor that much ;D

DeletedUser2765

Is X-Factor like American Idol?

/me is missing somethin

DeletedUser

Yes it is, just as crap but with two incredibly crap twins who can't sing. But stay in the competition each week for no reason.

I want them to win :3

DeletedUser

They single-handedly are the biggest humanly orchestrated flop ever.

How they are still alive is proof of the Dark Lord's work.

PS: I'd prefer any of the other acts to win, even Danyl can win and definitely tops the twins in singing talent.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nindel you have to love there dancing surely?

Fail, Borderline Epic.

Seriously, how many good acts have been kicked off the show because they managed to stay on?

Who keeps voting for them?!

And why did they manage to get the top vote one week?!

I'm disappointed with this year's run. /headdesk