Join The Cause

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I aint spoke to you in ages Frank. :)
How you been mate?

I think that most family tribes are crap, but having said that... a few good, solid and trustworthy friends might be able to make a successful family tribe - One each as a duke for each tribe in the family.

I wouldn't mind having a go at making a family tribe in the future. :icon_wink:

It's Francis =P

DeletedUser

Tribal Conquers under 1,500 points

A total of 21 conquers under 1,500 points out of a total of 28 conquers for -X-. That's 3/4 of their nobles. It includes 13 under 1,000 point nobles as well. One of which was the very player advertising their tribe.

Fail?

DeletedUser

He can call me w.e. he wants!
Sorry adam is jealous that i have such cool friends jai
are you playing world 3 now?

Na, just popped by to say Merry Christmas to Lisa (Fallen Angel.)
And saw your post. :)
Merry Christmas also.

If things wasn't so hectic on UK2, id have most probably joined Rumble... If they'd have had me. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Na, just popped by to say Merry Christmas to Lisa (Fallen Angel.)
And saw your post. :)
Merry Christmas also.

If things wasn't so hectic on UK2, id have most probably joined Rumble... If they'd have had me. :icon_wink:

ahh so she quit uk2 also :(
and thanks I hope you enjoyed yours too :)

Mhm, message me if you think about joining and decide you dont want to join rumble...and log onto skype more often!

DeletedUser

Tribal Conquers under 1,500 points

A total of 21 conquers under 1,500 points out of a total of 28 conquers for -X-. That's 3/4 of their nobles. It includes 13 under 1,000 point nobles as well. One of which was the very player advertising their tribe.

Fail?

Using a word fail in that context is like calling the british empire small.

We are young, so we are going to have conquers lower than your expectations.

I am a newb but i still have two villages with more troops than points and pummelling my surroundings.

Also, old news with family tribe bashing guise, you can do better than that.

The only person with correct criticism which i am for too, is CrazyWolf or somene like that. Whoever he/she, she/he is cool. I think activity , communication and support is the best thing to have in this game - in your tribe. So, our 'family tribe' (more of a mixture) it's all one tribe but becuase of the 40 limit (which i object to) we have made it a two tribe (as the same tribe), then XXX is our academy tribe. So 'family' yes, but a wasted family tribe, no. It also seems that many friends FRL have been creating these tribes. Also they are experienced, been in lots of different worlds, creating this tribe also there. So, you may think I know nothing. But am learning. So what?

In a cople of months time, i be laughing at my empires income and my tribes success.

Also, i am no 'rebel'. I am merely making a point that some rules are enforced as others are not. If they stopped their silly little games, i would not be doing this. As i think it is amusing when mods gt all 'power tripe' on you. This is not saying i do not respect their rules. No. I know my rights, i know the law, i am probably the most law abiding citizen. I will back the law system any day of a week, even a sunday. But i donot take kindly to pompious atitude. That is all i am saying on this. I hardly ever come here anyways. I come here to discuss, to debate and to have a laugh. Not to be told off.

DeletedUser

ahh so she quit uk2 also :(
and thanks I hope you enjoyed yours too :)

Mhm, message me if you think about joining and decide you dont want to join rumble...and log onto skype more often!

*sniffle* NOOOOOO why did she have to do it, she was so young, she had so much more to live for?
anyway, @HR:
I don't see anyone being pompous except you...you come here advertising your tribe as if it is good (which imho it isn't) and then tell others they are being "pompous." I laugh.

DeletedUser

You claim that my context is incorrect, but give no proof. May I ask why? Give me proof that I was wrong to use the word that fit and how in gods name using it is like calling the British Empire small.

More on topic; being young and new has nothing to do with your capabilities to conquer. The idea is to conquer the best possible village, making anything under 1,500 very unlikely to be good. I admit that some under 1,500 point villages can be better than 2,000 point villages, but it is unlikely.

As for being a newer player with two villages with more troops than points; perhaps that's because you nobled a village so small? Or the fact that you're on the rim? The rim is considerably less competitive than the core, although that's not always true, I could bet that many a core players now would defeat most rim players any day in 1 v 1.

DeletedUser

You claim that my context is incorrect, but give no proof. May I ask why? Give me proof that I was wrong to use the word that fit and how in gods name using it is like calling the British Empire small.

More on topic; being young and new has nothing to do with your capabilities to conquer. The idea is to conquer the best possible village, making anything under 1,500 very unlikely to be good. I admit that some under 1,500 point villages can be better than 2,000 point villages, but it is unlikely.

As for being a newer player with two villages with more troops than points; perhaps that's because you nobled a village so small? Or the fact that you're on the rim? The rim is considerably less competitive than the core, although that's not always true, I could bet that many a core players now would defeat most rim players any day in 1 v 1.

1v2 :D
but yes, you are correct in all of your statements

DeletedUser

Fail is used as internet slur and it is not used lightly. If you use it you must justify the real meaning of doing so.

I get your point but it is not fair nor just. In many respects having a village as built is worse than having it as nothing in first start. See, i conquered a 507 point barb (yes small), but within two days it went from small, to large. It supports itself - It builds more than my other nearly. But it is built with my preferences not someone elses. Of course, as i want to progress I will conquer more sustainable villages with academies already built. However, that is not my time to do so, yet, as f i even tried to conquer a village so large, i would have defeated myself.

I think you call it 'time is progress'? or something.

Anyways, it bottles down to oen thing this game: fun. I choose whats best at the time i have. But as i have always said, and what i will always say, opinions change. My opinion is this now but later i might be telling a newb exactly same as you are telling me now. You have to play it before knowing it. Telling someone won't do.

DeletedUser

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't the british empire now consists of nothing but a few islands and some big ego's :icon_wink:

Think before you speak :)

England, wales, scotland, isle of wright, isle of man, shetlands and forklands. We have the biggest empire in the world. Except its not called an empire as empires are 'wrong' apparently. Look to the past, pre-47 and see that we had 3/4's of the world. The sun never set on britannia.

Those were the days.

People knew their place.

DeletedUser

*sniffle* NOOOOOO why did she have to do it, she was so young, she had so much more to live for?
anyway, @HR:
I don't see anyone being pompous except you...you come here advertising your tribe as if it is good (which imho it isn't) and then tell others they are being "pompous." I laugh.

Well i be damned.

Who is he who speaks this tripe on the a thread so ridden of truth, not to be told of furture nor past, love nor lust. Battles be had and fallen men are barred. Thus, it must be an answer to the kings oh lord.

:)

Riddle :p

Anyway I diverse. I always do. I am not arrogant, pompious or selfish. I did not make this thread saying OH BOW DOWN TO X. No, i made it for discussing thread, calling it with a name from a song (See At War By At War). You just misinterpretated it. Also, you have no evidence there my laddie. At least, others have given stats and formulac opinions. Opinions, i greatly admire, and discuss. You are just flamming at me for You are not me or them.

DeletedUser

Fail is used as internet slur and it is not used lightly. If you use it you must justify the real meaning of doing so.

I get your point but it is not fair nor just. In many respects having a village as built is worse than having it as nothing in first start. See, i conquered a 507 point barb (yes small), but within two days it went from small, to large. It supports itself - It builds more than my other nearly. But it is built with my preferences not someone elses. Of course, as i want to progress I will conquer more sustainable villages with academies already built. However, that is not my time to do so, yet, as f i even tried to conquer a village so large, i would have defeated myself.

I think you call it 'time is progress'? or something.

Anyways, it bottles down to oen thing this game: fun. I choose whats best at the time i have. But as i have always said, and what i will always say, opinions change. My opinion is this now but later i might be telling a newb exactly same as you are telling me now. You have to play it before knowing it. Telling someone won't do.

I need to justify why I used the word "fail"? I am pretty sure that by posting the conquering information I justified it. They are horrible stats.

Also, you have still yet explained how calling your conquers a failure relates to calling the British Empire in it's height small.

As for your explanation on your poor noble, if you can't take a village close to your size; your army is not nearly strong enough. Had you nobled a large village, you wouldn't have needed to build up the village as much in order to focus more on troop production. As for having the village set up to your preferences, that's what being able to demolish is for. You noble a larger village and change the factors you don't enjoy.

As for your statement that telling players won't fix the problem, that's the biggest lie I've seen in a while. By that standpoint you shouldn't have tutorial in a game as the player will "play it to know it". I know what I know due to the fact that people have told me that it is the best decision. As I thought about their words, I saw other people acting upon those words and doing well. That causes players to gain skill. Not telling them to figure it out on their own.

DeletedUser

Well i be damned.

Who is he who speaks this tripe on the a thread so ridden of truth, not to be told of furture nor past, love nor lust. Battles be had and fallen men are barred. Thus, it must be an answer to the kings oh lord.

:)

Riddle :p

Anyway I diverse. I always do. I am not arrogant, pompious or selfish. I did not make this thread saying OH BOW DOWN TO X. No, i made it for discussing thread, calling it with a name from a song (See At War By At War). You just misinterpretated it. Also, you have no evidence there my laddie. At least, others have given stats and formulac opinions. Opinions, i greatly admire, and discuss. You are just flamming at me for You are not me or them.

Notice the IMHO (as in in my humble opinion) that means
1: I cba to look up stats
2: I really don't care what you think
3: It is MY OPINION, not necessarily a fact

Also, you are talking about teh past, currently, denmark has a larger empire than England, so do China, Russia, the US, Canada, Iran, etc. If you want to talk about empires, Nazi Germany beats England, so do Alexander the Greats empire, and Genghis Kahn's empire.
^^Enough facts for ya?
I consider a tribe good when it is in the top 20, or it has multiple players whom I know are skilled (ex: the two man tribe on UK2 with some epic players, who stayed liek rank 21 and 22 on purpose, or something liek that). At least get bigger than status.quo man...

DeletedUser

keltic1888 on 22.12. at 13:10
Hi friend u hav just scouted my village, I see u hav no tribe would u like to join mine or can we work together or wot is ur nextintention?
Myrmster on 23.12. at 01:04
hello,

merry x-mass for a start. how come u still tribeless ? would u like an invite for our tribe ? -X-

tnx and happy holidays :)

best regards,

Myrm
LordHilzy on 26.12. at 12:12
would you like a tribe to join ?

of course with your strength it would not be mine but my mother tribe.

We are no ordinary family, all our forums are linked together so we are basically one.
djcurtis on 26.12. at 16:07
Hello, was wondering if your still associated with Santa. I doubt you need a tribe and probably want to do things on your own because your success has been outstanding (ass kissing), but if you ever need a tribe (unlikely) we would like to have you in -X--XX-. We are a small tribe yes, but we have only been in the world for a month and are quickly growing in this K. I am sure you could destroy our whole tribe alone if you really wanted to (ass kissing again). So in all hope this gave you a laugh and you probably think we are all noobs but we aren't anyways hope you had/have a good holiday.

Chow djcurtis

Mass recruitment ftw?

DeletedUser

Think before you speak :)

England, wales, scotland, isle of wright, isle of man, shetlands and forklands. We have the biggest empire in the world. Except its not called an empire as empires are 'wrong' apparently. Look to the past, pre-47 and see that we had 3/4's of the world. The sun never set on britannia.

Those were the days.

People knew their place.

Like I said, a few islands and a lot of egos. If you say think before you speak and then prove my point, my point is still proven. :icon_wink:

England-130,395 square kilometres
Wales-20,779 km2
Scotland-78,772 km2
Isle of wright-380 km2
Shetlands-couldnt find, but im sure small
Forklands-12,170 square kilometers

Total= ~250,000 square kilometers.

(these are the sizes I found searching google, I do not represent their accuracy)

But around 250k square kilometers total is the size of the "biggest empire in the world"(excluding shetlands).
Now lets compare that to the state of alaska's total size-1,530,700 km2.

As you can see, british empire(excluding shetlands) is around 1/6th the size of the state of alaska.

If by large you meant a lot of words, then that just proves "egos" point.

EDIT: Vindictive I am surprised that you even got a mail :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5542

"We are no ordinary family, all our forums are linked together so we are basically one."
Oh, so *thats* where all the family tribes have gone wrong! Wow, what a great and simple idea!

The fact is most people don't take other tribes seriously unless they have a hell of a lot of points or (more usually) several players who they already know. Yeah, it can be a bit clichie but stick with it. I made a big fuss when my tribe broke into the top ten but so far the kindest comment i've had about it is "idk". Most people don't take us too seriously. Hell, even *I* don't take use too seriously and top ten isn't bad.

Sure some of the big tribes may crumble, they may not. But you won't get your tribe noticed (for positive reasons) until you make an impact on the top 20 at least and ideally you have to be affecting the top 5 for the active players to notice you. Go to war with Rumble or RA (or both of them) If you manage to survive more then a week then people might start respecting you and your tribe more.

Failing that wait for w4 to start. Having an impact from the rim is pretty hard. Just use this time to get to know the game better. Infact *do* declaire war on Rumble as thats probably the best way to learn about how hard it is to defend yourself and your tribe. Have fun.

DeletedUser

Like I said, a few islands and a lot of egos. If you say think before you speak and then prove my point, my point is still proven. :icon_wink:

England-130,395 square kilometres
Wales-20,779 km2
Scotland-78,772 km2
Isle of wright-380 km2
Shetlands-couldnt find, but im sure small
Forklands-12,170 square kilometers

Total= ~250,000 square kilometers.

(these are the sizes I found searching google, I do not represent their accuracy)

But around 250k square kilometers total is the size of the "biggest empire in the world"(excluding shetlands).
Now lets compare that to the state of alaska's total size-1,530,700 km2.

As you can see, british empire(excluding shetlands) is around 1/6th the size of the state of alaska.

If by large you meant a lot of words, then that just proves "egos" point.

EDIT: Vindictive I am surprised that you even got a mail :icon_wink:

Yes Britain is only a small Island, yet it's currently ranked along with the Top 5 world super powers, and at the hight of it's hay day 1/4 of all the land mass of planet earth was governed by a small Island 1/6 the size of Alaska.

Also if you want to get technical these territories are also still included as British controlled territory outside of the British Isles.

Anguilla
British Virgin Islands
Falkland Islands
Montserrat
St Helena
Bermuda
Cayman Islands
Gibraltar
Pitcairn Island
Turks & Caicos Islands

Now the British Empire is commonly regarded as officially ending in 1997 with the hand over of Hong Kong back to China. But I rather suspect the point he was trying to make, was historically related to the size of the British Empire not it's current size, I only respond to this as no one objects when the Roman Empire is mentioned, or the Greek Empire under Alexander the Great.

As for the egos, can't argue with you on that some British people do have massive egos, and large mouths. But America is just awesome isn't it, I've personally never encountered an American with a massive ego and so loud my ear drums bleed... oh wait I have :icon_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.