Julii vs Swine Flu

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'll follow your advice, crazy wolf Thank you.

Anther update on the war: will bring reports later.

Julii have 7 victories

Swine Flu have 5 victories

DeletedUser

The war is now in the Julii favour as the swine flu have lost all of their troops. Swine flu might be close to surrendering. Julii have won 9, Swine Flu 6.:):)

DeletedUser

Sorry I haven't replied in soooo long...I think I had the flu, damn swines trying to recruit me...I battled them off!

It's sad to see the war is coming to an end, it has ammused me for a few days. Maybe the Flu will come back to be beaten over and over.

DeletedUser

The war is now in the Julii favour as the swine flu have lost all of their troops. Swine flu might be close to surrendering. Julii have won 9, Swine Flu 6.:):)

Another good example as to why all recent pandemic flus fail.

Good work Julii :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

News on the war:

Yes hello again. Swine Flu were about to give up but their leader will not surrender and is preparing men for a defence from the Julii. :icon_sad:

Good news for the Julii though is that they have scouted :)scout:) through luck :)luck:) on their side how much troops they have.

No battles to talk about.:icon_sad: Although Julii have more victories it is 9 to Julii. 6 to Swine Flu.:)

DeletedUser

YAY! The war won't end yet!!

He'll be able to build troops during the Xmas break :( You should invite their best players if they have any.

DeletedUser

@ Caesar Tiberius,

I really, really, really think you shoudl take Crazy wolf's advice.
This thread has slightly become a mockery in my opinion.

You're new by the looks of it and taking crazy wolf's advice would really help you out.

These "wins" are actually losses if you look at the bigger picture. It's a troop waste on both sides and whilst you fall behind, the neighbours who are farming and not wasting troops will simply overtake you..

DeletedUser

Listen, the war is having a small break and hopefully it will stay like that although I bet Swine Flu will soon attack and the war will continue. For now it is a stalemate

DeletedUser2765

[ke]Lol, I was going to lock this thread as there really is no point to it, but the sheer lameness of it has convinced me to keep it open.[/ke]

DeletedUser

I don't know about you guys but this sounds quite interesting :icon_razz:

It is a game after all which main purpose is to entertain people.

DeletedUser

Caesar!? You fail.
Why do you even have a forum account?
I'm totally astounded that this completely remedial thread has got to 3 pages long, and you still haven't realized that NO ONE cares what happens to your tribe?!

DeletedUser

Caesar!? You fail.
Why do you even have a forum account?
I'm totally astounded that this completely remedial thread has got to 3 pages long, and you still haven't realized that NO ONE cares what happens to your tribe?!

I care >.< Leave him alone you big bully!:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Yeah Palaceguard don't be mean or I will send you another 33 attacks :)

I kinda like this thread, as it's a bit different it's aggrandizing the trivial which we are all used to, but at least this time it's based in facts.

Also I'm looking forward to when the :ram: and :catapult: come out, will make it all the better :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I got slammed. The shame.

On a more constructive note...
Caesar - when you create any kind of PnP or general war thread, you need lots of lolcats. This can be expressed in a simple equation. Thus:
Lolcats + moar lolcats = Epic Win

DeletedUser

I got slammed. The shame.

On a more constructive note...
Caesar - when you create any kind of PnP or general war thread, you need lots of lolcats. This can be expressed in a simple equation. Thus:
Lolcats + moar lolcats = Epic Win

Agreed. This thread has a severe lack of lolcatz.

DeletedUser

That's why it's different !

It's good how everyone has their own jokes about either side...mostly the flu but anyway :D

DeletedUser

I'm close to getting a workshop, also the war is still stalemate

DeletedUser2765

[ke]This thread has run its course. >.>

Locked.[/ke]

Status
Not open for further replies.