Just a thought on Premium Features

• Thread starter KrAzY eYeZ kIlLa041
  • Start date

DeletedUser11971

people often hate of players better than them.

Its been mentioned will is all a big forum personality etc, and yet has offered a number of his critics a 1v1, and all become unsurprisingly silent and dont seem to wanna ake good thier claims... funny that

I don't want to derail this thread but when has Will ever played an account solo?! Also how do you do this fabled 1 on 1 thing?!

So no wonder folks are quiet as A: they are laughing too much to reply and B: are not idiotic enough to go down the forum warrior route of showing who is biggest fromage.

Will is a good player and had good co players that make the accounts work (and tbh Will does give these co players credit) but please lets drop the needless Will sycophancy as am sure being his fanboi isn't going to rub off on you!

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I agree with every thing Jo's said above.... as I'm her #1 fanboi!!!....

Though I'm slightly concerned that I'm tempted to join SLAP... Matt please, stop making sense... thanks...

I also admit that I try to hard to be funny... and usually aren't funny at all... though in my defence when people are just so naturally funny they make everyone else wee them selves a little bit...

I've used 830 points. Not a bad guess by Will tbf

What am I supposed to do?....

Last edited:

DeletedUser4753

I don't want to derail this thread but when has Will ever played an account solo?! Also how do you do this fabled 1 on 1 thing?!

So no wonder folks are quiet as A: they are laughing too much to reply and B: are not idiotic enough to go down the forum warrior route of showing who is biggest fromage.

Will is a good player and had good co players that make the accounts work (and tbh Will does give these co players credit) but please lets drop the needless Will sycophancy as am sure being his fanboi isn't going to rub off on you!

if will isnt a lazy bum sat at home all day how is he supposed to be even slightly competitive with such a small play time.

Also love how because i disagree with a anti will i become a fan boi, its quiet ridiculous.

i could just as easily say mancunia and yourself shud stop this endless drivel but then who am i to laugh at.

call me sadistic, but abusing dense ideologies is a great past time for me, so please continue

DeletedUser

Please stop using words that you don't know the meaning of.

DeletedUser4753

i was substituting it instead of saying people, ban dodging.

also leave my gramma alone u big mean lion

DeletedUser11546

I see that tag team of Matt and Jo have invited a new member to join them in their group flaming.

DeletedUser11971

if will isnt a lazy bum sat at home all day how is he supposed to be even slightly competitive with such a small play time.

Also love how because i disagree with a anti will i become a fan boi, its quiet ridiculous.

i could just as easily say mancunia and yourself shud stop this endless drivel but then who am i to laugh at.

call me sadistic, but abusing dense ideologies is a great past time for me, so please continue

lol no just wondered how you were supposed to do this fabled 1 on 1 so lets hear it please! You could get your brother to reply though as he is much funnier than you if you like?

Now drop the co player talk as otherwise He Who Watches Star Trek will return and post and none of us want that...

DeletedUser4753

lol no just wondered how you were supposed to do this fabled 1 on 1 so lets hear it please! You could get your brother to reply though as he is much funnier than you if you like?

Now drop the co player talk as otherwise He Who Watches Star Trek will return and post and none of us want that...

Ugh, why do trolls aim to aquire the brain capacity of a 5 year old and post as if very simple brain functions elude them.

U clearly know what a 1v1 is, n if not tisnt my job to fill you in.

*yawn* i has a bro that plays tw, big issue big issue no not rly, do you enjoy impersonating a monkey who is entertained by the most simple of things?

Back to a more on topic take on things whilst still keeping to point
Why is will doing better than the vast majority of people who have burned pp like tommorow?
I mean even ur lil fan boi who duznt leave the pc and has cash to burn is getting out played.
What say you?

DeletedUser

Out of my many ranks 1's
Boasting on the externals. Smart idea!

Its been mentioned will is all a big forum personality etc, and yet has offered a number of his critics a 1v1,
In a game where the aspect of teamwork is most valued, ok!

Ugh, why do trolls aim to aquire the brain capacity of a 5 year old and post as if very simple brain functions elude them.
I was going to read your post, but I stopped there! Nice arguments buddy!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

Boasting on the externals. Smart idea!

In a game where the aspect of teamwork is most valued, ok!

I was going to read your post, but I stopped there! Nice arguments buddy!

Slow thinker... What a apt name.

Well u just missed the point entirely

Spam more garbage please :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser11971

U clearly know what a 1v1 is, n if not tisnt my job to fill you in.

*yawn* i has a bro that plays tw, big issue big issue no not rly, do you enjoy impersonating a monkey who is entertained by the most simple of things?

Back to a more on topic take on things whilst still keeping to point
Why is will doing better than the vast majority of people who have burned pp like tommorow?
I mean even ur lil fan boi who duznt leave the pc and has cash to burn is getting out played.
What say you?

I say that Will is a good player as have done many times before and I also say why all the hate here?! Now why don;t you tell us how you can do a 1v1 please as am genuinely interested how this could happen?

Or are you going to dodge the question for the third and final time (mayhaps it will be like CandyDimension and bad things happen on the 3rd dodge who knows!)

DeletedUser

Still arguing about the p2w issue? It is here we can't avoid it. It is nearly in every well-designed game no matter what gives you in return when you pay.
It is on Facebook games, it is on almost all the browser games and generally in EVERY game that has high competition between players.

In League of Legends people spend tons of money to get new SKINS for their characters. Not something that will let them be more powerful, but something that makes them look different. Every game/company/business has that feauture and if you want to play a good game you or someone else has to pay. If you don't want to, just enjoy the game without paying nothing since you have the option to play it for free, but don't whine if you don't reach the top spots.
Still doable to get there, but it requires hard work, activity and experience.

I sort of agree with this, you do have to expect a company to find additional ways of making money. However I think the point is that they are offering game changing advantages in a competitive game in return for money, whereas a skin on League of Legends does not make you more likely to win (unless people are easily intimidated!). The Tribalwars version of skins would be to make themed villages that everyone could see but have to pay to get...

DeletedUser4753

http://forum.tribalwarsmasters.net/showthread.php?1473-Rent-a-Round

that's one way

the other is just to land near eachother in a world and hope noone else interferes

more often than not if u let people know that ur having a 1v1 people wont interfere due to it resulting in easy vills upon sumones victory, or you can as said just land near eachother and fight it out live and trust neither will cheat (sumtimes people ask some one to mediate)

happy jo?

also my point wasnt how to do a 1v1, it was u slander a player who is happy to pit himself upto to said critics.

Its clear ur fan boi is pre spamming, but looks like ur account isnt, correct?

DeletedUser

You clearly know everything about Willy so who are these people he's 1v1d

DeletedUser6695

Can everyone stop obsessing over Will? It's kinda embarrassing

DeletedUser11971

more often than not if u let people know that ur having a 1v1 people wont interfere due to it resulting in easy vills upon sumones victory, or you can as said just land near eachother and fight it out live and trust neither will cheat (sumtimes people ask some one to mediate)

happy jo?

also my point wasnt how to do a 1v1, it was u slander a player who is happy to pit himself upto to said critics.

Its clear ur fan boi is pre spamming, but looks like ur account isnt, correct?

Ok well I still think it is silly, though hilarious, for anyone to call someone else out on a 1 v 1 on a normal server and hope that others don't get involved or have sneaky co players. The rent a server thing would be best but again what would this prove if you had a one villa showdown (I always thought the rent a server would be best to teach folk how to snipe, cancel snipe or settle disputes over cross nobling)

Thats why I think folks stay silent when others talk tough and demand satisfaction and I thought it strange you brought this up as seemed obvious to me that this is a particularly dumb way of trying to win an argument on here. However, as you do genuinely seem to think it isn't I will tell you why.

1: Most TW players have the organisational skills of a damp dishcloth so how to set up this fabled one on one. Do you delete your accs and restart on the rim and what happens if you end up at each end of a starting location?!

2: Start on a new world or a world neither plays and have different settings to the world your row occurred on?

3: How do you stop others co playing the account? Or if co players allowed then surely this defeats the whole I is better than you argument?

4: How do you stop others from supporting the villa with ressies or troops? Ingame mods could but why would they want to get involved nor I think should they.

These are the just the immediate issues that your two forum warriors would have to face.

Then as Will is so much of a forum presence I figured he could argue all this himself re the premium being paid etc etc without having to enlist you!

Then the horrible truth dawned on me. Will is your brother too?! Or you are his fanboi!

(joke)

Oh and the end of your post I don't understand so I can't answer you alas

DeletedUser4753

Ok well I still think it is silly, though hilarious, for anyone to call someone else out on a 1 v 1 on a normal server and hope that others don't get involved or have sneaky co players. The rent a server thing would be best but again what would this prove if you had a one villa showdown (I always thought the rent a server would be best to teach folk how to snipe, cancel snipe or settle disputes over cross nobling)

Thats why I think folks stay silent when others talk tough and demand satisfaction and I thought it strange you brought this up as seemed obvious to me that this is a particularly dumb way of trying to win an argument on here. However, as you do genuinely seem to think it isn't I will tell you why.

1: Most TW players have the organisational skills of a damp dishcloth so how to set up this fabled one on one. Do you delete your accs and restart on the rim and what happens if you end up at each end of a starting location?!

2: Start on a new world or a world neither plays and have different settings to the world your row occurred on?

3: How do you stop others co playing the account? Or if co players allowed then surely this defeats the whole I is better than you argument?

4: How do you stop others from supporting the villa with ressies or troops? Ingame mods could but why would they want to get involved nor I think should they.

These are the just the immediate issues that your two forum warriors would have to face.

Then as Will is so much of a forum presence I figured he could argue all this himself re the premium being paid etc etc without having to enlist you!

Then the horrible truth dawned on me. Will is your brother too?! Or you are his fanboi!

(joke)

Oh and the end of your post I don't understand so I can't answer you alas

the fact that i think aot of what most people speel is tosh dusnt mean anyone is enlisted.

Do you actually have a point to make or just playing a game of poke the bear?

DeletedUser11971

that would make you a bear right?! My point is simply this. Anyone who calls someone out for a 1 v1 to win an argument is a prat. Anyone that defends said behaviour is either a deluded fanboi or an even bigger prat. You deny you are a fanboi so I guess that leaves us with one not so startling conclusion.

Is no way to break this to you gently alas. You are (in a TW sense) a prat.