Just Saying Hello

DeletedUser

T-Arka here, just joined looking to learn for a while and survive in the process.

DeletedUser

Hey, some people think I'm a spammer...but that's only in Last Poster Wins.
If you want a spam Queen then you should go to Extra-Extra..also, a soon to be famous spammer is NeonX. WHo doesn't get on the public forums alot....so get your spam on-get flamed-never get rep points. It's all good.

Note*Don't do that^^

DeletedUser

Tips:

Spear and Swords are usually classed as defensive but if you notice on some of the stats Spears and Swords are far greater. Don't believe this, always highlight text

don't believe this, learn to use spoilers - now highlight the text above

DeletedUser

Tips:
Optimus Prime is the best player ever! Also known as Radarr

But really, he's a noob that no one likes, but just has to tolerate(;

Not!!!!!!

Love ya OP!
(;

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mushpot is a great big experienced player. actually really rubbish nuub who loves ppoints and great big numbers rather than troops

it's true

seriously, apart from the fact he doesn't listen to my advice... tut tut

PS. Was it use 2 in that video? :S

DeletedUser

Mushpot is a great big experienced player. actually really rubbish nuub who loves ppoints and great big numbers rather than troops

it's true

seriously, apart from the fact he doesn't listen to my advice... tut tut

Notice how you didn't meet me ever before-until the forums. So you wouldn't know(;

DeletedUser

i've used forums since W6.net :lol: You've not seen me (or maybe you have because I'm so amazing) either.

DeletedUser

But PaliDan. > OP + Mushy
Sorry, couldn't resist. Hey T-Arka, if you need beer, illegal weapons of mass destruction, or weed (or all of the above) just drop me a mail. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

But..

Radarr > PaliDan. > OP & Mushy.

Mushy is at the bottom :icon_razz:

Thread is now officially a Ninjas Spam Fest and Illegal Selling Place for Fake Stuff ( The ISPFS ) << ISPFS put rude thoughts through my mind :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey, some people think I'm a spammer...but that's only in Last Poster Wins.
If you want a spam Queen then you should go to Extra-Extra..also, a soon to be famous spammer is NeonX. WHo doesn't get on the public forums alot....so get your spam on-get flamed-never get rep points. It's all good.

Note*Don't do that^^

AHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAH.

I'm a dude. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

T-Arka. As I said welcome to the game.
You will realise I am one of the bigger spammers/Trolls.
If you make a thread, I will attempt to hijack it and bring it off topic. Be warned.

Also. Mushpot, and Optimus prime (radarr) Are two players I ACTUALLY can't stand. So I suggest you avoid them as well :D.

Seriously.

DeletedUser

Optimus-Prime actually.... and yeh, well i'm really rawry lovely when you get to know me..... just don't listen to my advice... it'll usually get you top 20 world rankings.. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Blah.. I think I'm going to add you two to my ignore list.

-goes to MSG-