Just to clear it up

• Thread starter DeletedUser10486
  • Start date

DeletedUser10486

This is no hate thread, this is just a thread to make sure we can all resolve something that hasn't been fully proven to the whole of .uk yet, so I have decided my self to do it, to save the trouble of anyone else :)
rankingwg.png

Here we can clearly see Jubilee and TropeZ are in the same tribe and that Jubilee has just been nobled, however what this doesn't show is really what this thread is all about. However it would be stupid if someone smaller than 4.2k could noble someone the size of Jubilee.

So I searched around and saw this!

profilenx.png

Now we can all clearly see that TropeZ has taken Jubilees village just by the name, however you'd of covered it by renaming the village quicker.

How your rank 1 OD will be a mystery stabbing everyone, just ruins the game my friend. There is no skill required what so ever, just pure evil :mad:

May I just ask way you backstab? :icon_confused: It remains a mystery why you would even bother to try and wipe out people who are on your side!

Now we can all say for real that your a backstabber, you can't deny it, I can't deny it, nobody else can deny it. IT'S OBVIOUS :icon_razz:

We can all see why so many people 'flame' and dislike you now! :)

DeletedUser10594

haha the village was a gift, he only built it up for me that I will get the #1 place :D :D

whitty69 fail post ;)
and he is an german player - this account was only for the 13 rounds to built a village up, this account will not play any round more

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10789

+2 whitty
-2 Tropez
sorry tropes, but, I beleive my mate

DeletedUser

Why would someone lick you, You stole my US6 CoA -.-

DeletedUser

okay now lets be serious TropeZ you seriously have no skill i have beat you so many times i am getting bored of beating you :lol:

You backstab your friends and have no skill GREAT PLAYER!!

yeah next time i see you i will just have to take you out again....